Church Norton

3 link

Thank you for the kind words Dave, I have been on a bit of a go slow of late but hopefully the mojo is returning. Sometimes I think I have taken on a bit too much being a one man band, but I'm enjoying the journey.

It's great that I will finally get to see your fantastic layout, like I said on your blog, Portsmouth is only around 30 minutes drive away. If it hadn't been for your blog I didnt even know about the exhibition, perhaps they need to advertise it more widely.

All the best,

Martyn.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Thank you for the kind words Dave, I have been on a bit of a go slow of late but hopefully the mojo is returning. Sometimes I think I have taken on a bit too much being a one man band, but I'm enjoying the journey.

It's great that I will finally get to see your fantastic layout, like I said on your blog, Portsmouth is only around 30 minutes drive away. If it hadn't been for your blog I didnt even know about the exhibition, perhaps they need to advertise it more widely.

All the best,

Martyn.

I’m looking forward to finally meeting up at the show:-) I know what you mean about plodding along as a one man band, but as you say enjoying the journey is the important thing!

Don’t know why the show isn’t better advertised, I only found out about it because the hosts were exhibiting their layout in Cardiff and were opposite Sherton Abbas when they invited me last year:-)

Best wishes

Dave

• Like 1