SE Finecast

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, railtec-models said:

I'm sure he later had better luck at Argos.

If he wasn't satisfied with your level of service Steve, I doubt I could offer anything better.....

2 hours ago, tomparryharry said:

Are Argos doing transfers now?

No........:jester:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Been dealing with SE Finecast in the last few weeks and I have to say what with having to contact them via snail mail and difficulty in finding pricing information online I'm...

..very pleased, exceptionally good service. Spares i needed arrived a day earlier than I expected with an apology for being late! The SAE I sent previously can't have touched the in-tray before it was back in the post. Anyone having doubts because of the limited online presence please rest easy.

No connection other than a satisfied customer.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Can I just mention a superb piece of customer service

Yesterday I phoned Dave explaining I was helping a friend to build one of his kits which was beyond my friends skill set, dave very kindly sold me some parts my friend had lost/damaged, after speaking with my friend in the afternoon he asked me to buy some new drivers. I phoned Dave up expecting that this would be posted on Monday as it was about 4pm. Dave took the order opened up my pack and enclosed the wheels.

All items arrived today, what a gent

• Like 7
  • Agree 3

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Another very satisfied customer here - very prompt service from Dave & his team after I enquired about availability of some bogie components for a project, usually part of a Nucast kit. A couple of emails to agree the details, a quick phone call to make payment & the items were delivered promptly.

Thanks very much 👍

Mark

Edited by MarkC
  • Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

1 hour ago, Steamport Southport said:

Isn't Dave now NuCast rather than SE Finecast though?

Thought this was now part of Squires.

Jason

My wife told me that the package was marked SE Finecast when it arrived at home, Jason 😎

Mark

Dave Ellis teamed up with Brian at Branchlines in 2015 to create NuCast Partners to produce and market the NUcast/Ks kits. Dave later sold the SE Finecast business to Squires of Bognor, but Nucast Partners continues as a separate business.

A search for Nucast Partners in RMweb,s Small Suppliers section will provide all thje history.

• Like 3