Temeraire

• RMweb Gold

It'll turn up ;) might be they sent it out after the subscription ones. At least Peco respond fast if you have an issue. Andrew Burnham helped me sort out a French mag for non payment and got me a year subscription too as compensation.

I had to chase MRI here for ages to get paid and never got a copy.

Not quite sure how I managed to overlook this one but, what a superb layout. Not only is it excellently modelled but really operationally interesting as well with the different freight flows as well as the passenger services. Shall be following along now without a doubt.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Not quite sure how I managed to overlook this one but, what a superb layout. Not only is it excellently modelled but really operationally interesting as well with the different freight flows as well as the passenger services. Shall be following along now without a doubt.

Cheers

Marcus

Two Articles about stations on the MSWJR, we'll rule  the world yet....

Well done on your article and layout...

• RMweb Premium

Evening all

My complimentary copy of Railway Modeller arrived today along with a cheque! Very pleased with the article and the way the layout has been portrayed.

RM.jpg.f24780bca50bc03b5c0c58f75a73e402.jpg

Tidworth is next out in a couple of weeks at the New Forest Ex in Brockenhurst but I'll be at the Portsmouth show tomorrow helping out Chris with Ropley so come and say hello if you're there. I hope to have a look at Loftus Road too if I can get away for a few minutes.

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 17

Congrats mate, Steve always does a nice job, he's coming up to do Pencarne and our Clubs Layout soon. I did my own pics for West Shed as its only a small Layout, and that's pencilled in for the November edition at the moment.

You've built a cracking layout and should be justly proud of it.

Well done.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Andy, I hope you didn't mind me name checking you for Kingsmill?

Perhaps your club show needs a layout sometime so you can get to play with it? ;)

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 1

Ian,

Just read my copy of Railway Modeller - don't normally buy it as there is too much steamie stuff!

Tidworth looks superb and I particularly like the shot of the 159 - but prefer 50's.  Hopefully you will venture a bit further north and I could come along and play / operate?

Andy,  cracking track plan that provided inspiration.

Regards

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

Hopefully you will venture a bit further north and I could come along and play / operate?

Thanks Jeff glad you like it and all I need is an invite further North and you'd be welcome.

RM drought in darkest Norf Norfolk. Bu@@er. Shall get someone to pick me up a copy elsewhere. Article does look good in your teaser upload, Ian.

Just reading my electronic RM in Sweden .

Great article , looks as cool as I remember !

I'm amazed your tracks code 100, I was certain it was 75 and those bushes with the purple flowery bits look great up close.

Only thing worth looking at in this edition - the kettle centric nous continues.

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon everyone,

Just looked in after a very satisfying football result today. Had a good day yesterday at Portsmouth helping out with Ropley and seeing Loftus Road.

Many thanks to all that have commented favourably on the RM article up to now and glad you liked it as much as me.

• Like 2

Finally tracked down a copy of Norfolk's most elusive magazine. If you'd submitted the article to the "Tractor and Haybale Gazette", it would have been much easier. Great article, Ian, and nice to read a little background too. I do like RM, but oh my... kettles everywhere this month! Thanks for injecting a little diesel fuel and NSE red paint into this month's pages. Superb.

Edited by Pete 75C

• RMweb Premium

I'm amazed your tracks code 100, I was certain it was 75 

Funny you say that I've had several people at exhibitions be surprised when I tell them its 100. Weird eh?

• Like 1