Worsely Works Dreadnoughts

Coach bogie

2 hours ago, The Fatadder said:

Having finally gotten around to building the body on my D42 brake third, I need to find some bodies for it.   I am assuming when built they would be on American bogies, but did any end up on different types later on?

other than the one small photo in Russell I am really struggling to find photos to work from

And here I was thinking you had the body  :jester:

19 hours ago, The Fatadder said:

Having finally gotten around to building the body on my D42 brake third, I need to find some bodies for it.   I am assuming when built they would be on American bogies, but did any end up on different types later on?

other than the one small photo in Russell I am really struggling to find photos to work from

All my info/images have Americans, but there may have been others as the all 3rd ran on Fishbellies. when  built.

Mike Wiltshire

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Coach bogie said:

All my info/images have Americans, but there may have been others as the all 3rd ran on Fishbellies. when  built.

Mike Wiltshire

Thanks, hopefully I still have a set of American bogies in my stash, I’m sure I bought a set for a siphon and promptly lost them (only to find and then lose them again).  So hopefully should be in the workshop somewhere.