Cotswold Model Railway Exhibition

deltic56

Sat 31st - Sun 1st Nov - Gloucester MRC - Cotswold Model Railway Exhibition

Thomas Keble School, Eastcombe, Stroud, Gloucestershire

Eastcombe Scout Group are jointly hosting the Cotswold Model Railway Show with Gloucester & Phoenix Model Railway Clubs on 31 October & 1 November (10am - 4pm) at Thomas Keble School, Eastcombe, GL6 7DY (signposted off the A419), featuring over 12 layouts, 2nd hand stalls, trade stands, demos and books. Scouts and Guides from Gloucestershire attending in uniform are invited to attend free of charge.

• RMweb Gold

We will be there with Dagworth with some reborn 86s that are capable of performing as I need them to, including one with sound and a dancing pan :D

Say hello if you're passing.

Andi

firstly congrats to Andi for winning the Pat Hammond trophy for the most entertaing layout in show with Dagworth smile.gif

I took my model of Gloucester docks there for its debut public appearance and had a blast - the welcome, organisation, venue and standard of modelling at the show so good I've promised the organisers a new Gloucestershire prototype for the 2012 exhibition! rolleyes.gif

If you went, and its easy to get to from Junction 13 M5 then i hope you enjoyed it, if you didn't and you lived in Gloucestershire I think you missed a treat. There was some nice modelling there and real variety too.

regards

D9502.

Archived