Spares for Bachmann class 20

I've purchased a Bachmann class 20 from a seller on Ebay that is minus the bogie frames and I'm trying to source some replacements. I'm trying Peterspares on Ebay but are there any other sources of replacement, either Bachmann or another company? Does Bachmann still have their spares dept?

Bachmann still have a spares department, however I'm pretty sure I was given a bag full of 20 bits a few years ago and I'm sure there are some bogie frames in there. When I find it I'll report back.

Ah, so it was you who beat me to it!  :angel:

hehehe sorry about that 37255...I'll check next time...perhaps we could share...you have it Monday, Wednesday & Friday and I have it Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday. Sundays we can toss a coin for!!! haha

Bachmann still have a spares department, however I'm pretty sure I was given a bag full of 20 bits a few years ago and I'm sure there are some bogie frames in there. When I find it I'll report back.

I did have a quick look at the spares section on the website but nothing like, what i need, is listed so if you do have some then many thanks, let me know if you have and how much you want for them. 

I did have a quick look at the spares section on the website but nothing like, what i need, is listed so if you do have some then many thanks, let me know if you have and how much you want for them. 

From experience, it's worth dropping Bachmann an email. Wouldn't be the first time I'd had a response along the lines of "Well, we don't sell them as a rule, but we do have one in a drawer here..." :)

Archived