'Britannia' on the Cathedrals Express this evening.

Evening All,

I went out to see 'Britannia' on the return leg of the Southend - Salisbury Cathedrals Express this evening and tried experimenting with the video function on my camera.  If anyone would like to see the result, it's here : 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/13173288425/

Hope the link works!

Not sure if the fault is with my computer or your upload, but the playback is extremely stuttered, from what I saw I'm sure it would be good if it was smooth though.

Not sure if the fault is with my computer or your upload, but the playback is extremely stuttered, from what I saw I'm sure it would be good if it was smooth though.

It runs o.k. on my laptop so it seems to be your computer, or maybe your broadband connection.

The shot was hand held so is a bit wobbly towards the end, but it was the first time that I had experimented with the video function.  I normally just take stills.  However, if I do it again, perhaps I'll take the tripod.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful sight! Why is there a diesel nailed on the end?

(What sort of camera - I've been experimenting with the video on a Nikon 5200, but nothing quite so exciting...)

It's a Pentax K-x which I recently bought through e-Bay.  It was the first time that I've tried the video function so it was a bit of an experiment.

Archived