Track-Shack.com

Kris

• RMweb Premium

Ordered some items on Sunday from Track-Shack.com. They arrived at 9.05 this morning. I'd also been kept informed of the orders progress and given the tracking number via email.

The prices offered were very good for what I wanted.

Will I shop from here again, yes.

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Are you now in cahoots with John then Neil? :locomotive:

Been a customer a while and always had excellent service, just wish I had more money to fritter away on the Garden Railway stuff . . . .

• RMweb Premium

Yes Paul, I'm doing work for him currently (and have done a little for some time) under my own cottage industry business, and am working for him part time directly as of week Monday - I have retired from young offender management, thank crunchie!  He's a smashing bloke, we have been close friends for some time - I'm on a trainiing turn driving his steam loco at Groudle on Sunday too!  Keeps me out of the pub :angel:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yet another example of excellent service from John.  Order placed at 12:27 yesterday and delivered this morning, the quickest delivery I've ever experienced in 55 years of modelling  :imsohappy:  

And here it is:

attachicon.gif39-776.jpg

Bachmann 39-776 Inspection Saloon

AND  it  had  to  travel  over  the  water  as  well!!!!

Not  made  any  purchases  from  Track shak  for 00, but  I have  used  them some  time  back  now  for  some  of  my   Accucraft  Garden  rail  requirement,  and  believe  me  the deliveries arrived   almost  before  i put  the  phone  down!!

I also remember  the  care  and  attention  I received  with  a NG  Live  steam loco  I purchased,  John   tested  it  and  was not  happy  with  its running  qualities,  so  he  spent  a lot  of   time  effort  getting  it  right, before  he would  let  me  have  it,  but  that  loco  ran  beautifully,  ( it  lives in Liverpool now)

As it  happens  SWMBO  has  given  her  approval  to my being allowed  access to  some  of  the  garden today,  so high on  the  contemplatitive agenda is  the  possibility of  a new  garden line :stinker:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

We're lucky in that our postal service from Fraggle Rock allows us to achieve 99% next day delivery, and at good rates.  Isle of Man Post is an efficient organisation that interfaces with the Royal Mail delivery hub on the adjacent island superbly well.  We may be in the middle of the sea but that doesn't affect our delivery times, quite the opposite!

Looking forward to seeing a new garden layout, Steve!  John has recently moved so is plotting his new line too, it may be 7/8ths scale.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ordered a Bachmann 3f late Monday evening and arrived here on the South Coast on Wednesday afternoon. It was the cheapest I could find on the internet. Really pleased with the service and I will certainly use them again.

I will recommend them to all the members of my club and friends.

I ordered a new Hornby Inter City, Eastern Region, Class 43 HST from John on the 20th of April and it turned up two days later on the 22nd. Almost £20 cheaper than anywhere else and free postage! Incredible service, i was so pleased. I will definitely be ordering from John again.

Cheers,

Howard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Ordered track and points about 10.40 am yesterday and order arrived here today at 2.30 this afternoon.  Excellent service, very well packed and extremely good price. This is only the second time I've ordered from them but I can assure you that I'll be back for more!

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a BachmannClass 56XX loco (32-085) at  2.30pm on Monday and received the item at 09.45am on Tuesday morning via first class post. The price was lower than all competitors and the service second to none. This is my first experience of TrackShack but will not be my last.

• 3 weeks later...

No connection to the shop and never dealt with them until last week. Ordered late saturday night, parcel arrived this morning. Very polite email informing me of progress etc. Price for said purchase was the best ive seen.

Will look forward to doing business with them again.

:declare: great service guys!