Track-Shack.com

Kris

• RMweb Premium

First dealings with Trackshack. [1]

I pre-ordered a loco from their website last week. The pre-order was confirmed by email and no payment or card details taken

Yesterday, I received an email to notify me it was in stock.

A quick phone call with payment details and it's arrived here today. Complete with email updates as to the processing and despatch of said loco.

Oh - and Royal Mail too.

Excellent service!

[1] I'm sure that it won't be the last.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Order placed with Trackshack at 12.40 yesterday and just arrived from The Isle of Man at 8.45 this morning. I cannot praise their service and prices highly enough (and it's not because Neil posts here)

They are seriously good at what they do and if you haven't used them I suggest you give them a try.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I have been testing TS out the last few weeks. I have been ordering Peco C75 Points in batches (it's really because I can't count and I keep changing the track plan) and no matter what I ordered they had it and it arrived within 24 hours. Brilliant service (again).

Phil 

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Actually found this on 'google shop' as best price & placed (my first) order - price is outstanding even before factoring free carriage even compared to certain Liverpuddlian box shifters and others available of course - so was just dreading looking up reviews on this site! .... but it seems we are in safe hands lol   :) 

- virtual pint for anyone who can guess what it is before I get it (not difficult lol  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: )

• Like 1

We do try very hard to provide good customer service.  Any doubts you may have can be dispelled by clicking on the Feefo feedback logo on our website which will show you recent feedback.

Thanks again

Neil

Hi,

Just placed an order based on the comments within this thread alone.

I've been aware of my wanted item being massively better priced with TrackShack but rightly or wrongly, have refused to order for ages simply because you were an 'unknown retailer' to me, despite your excellent feedback panel on your website.

I'm really noticing the good feedback coming your way now and look forward to adding to this very soon, just wondering though, if it would be possible for an ad-banner within RMWeb somewhere to boost awareness or does this exist already and I've missed it ?

Best Wishes for 2016,

Kindest Regards,

Shed.

• Like 2

Have used them before and can recommend them. Am fighting urge to buy one of these

http://www.track-shack.com/acatalog/Bachmann-32-045-Class-20-20118-Saltburn-by-the-Sea-BR-Railfreight-Red-Stripe-Bachmann-32-045.html

Good price.

Go On  you know it  makes  sense!!

seriously  though  Track Shack  well recommended!

• RMweb Gold

Have used them before and can recommend them. Am fighting urge to buy one of these

http://www.track-shack.com/acatalog/Bachmann-32-045-Class-20-20118-Saltburn-by-the-Sea-BR-Railfreight-Red-Stripe-Bachmann-32-045.html

Good price.

I think the Out if Stock message may prove a bit of a stumbling block. Unless that means you have just bought the last.

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Just placed an order based on the comments within this thread alone.

I've been aware of my wanted item being massively better priced with TrackShack but rightly or wrongly, have refused to order for ages simply because you were an 'unknown retailer' to me, despite your excellent feedback panel on your website.

I'm really noticing the good feedback coming your way now and look forward to adding to this very soon, just wondering though, if it would be possible for an ad-banner within RMWeb somewhere to boost awareness or does this exist already and I've missed it ?

Best Wishes for 2016,

Kindest Regards,

Shed.

We prefer to spend our advertising revenue elsewhere currently, but it may happen in the future.  Please understand I don't own TrackShack, but work for my good friend John who does - it's his business to direct as he thinks fit.  Just about the ideal semi-retirement job! :sungum:

We have been active in the garden railway world (we are the biggest Accucraft dealers in the British isles) for 10 years, but have only spread into OO in the last two years, with N gauge coming on stream now as we speak.  I had better not say too much in case I am in disregard of forum rules! :O

Have only recently started using Track Shack....used to us one of the other big discounters but seeked to change as their service has deteriorated lately.

I have found TS to be extremely competitive and their service is outstanding.

I will be using TS as my first call supplier from now on.

Not affiliated with TS in any way other than being a very happy customer.

Paul

Re Neil's  comment  about   Accucraft Large  scale models

I purchased  quite  a  few  Accucraft  items  including  Live  steam  and Electric powered locos (IOM Caledonia)  and several items of rolling  stock  they  were always best price around and the customer service  was  great

I recall that one of the Live steam Locos  took a few days longer to be  delivered  as John  would not  send  it  until he  was sure  it  worked 100% correctly  , it worked  superbly when I recvd it,...  

Hi,

Just a note to add to my earlier post, in that I have now received my order from TrackShack and will most definitely be a returning customer.

Absolutely no issues with this order at all in any way, just as it should be.

Many Thanks to the staff here, see you next time,

Kindest Regards,

Shed.

Is this a Trackshack record?

Several items ordered on-line at 14:00 hrs and they arrived at 09:00 the following morning.

The rices were the lowest I could find on t'interweb and postage was free.

G

Oh no, I did'nt know they did Low Rice too!!    Charlie

Is this a Trackshack record?

Several items ordered on-line at 14:00 hrs and they arrived at 09:00 the following morning.

The prices were the lowest I could find on t'interweb and postage was free.

G

No I am  afraid  not   the  record  has  just  been  beaten!!

Ordered  just  3  wagons  yesterday  around 2 ish,   delivered this morning just after 8-00AM  postman  struggling up our  sloped  snow  covered  drive with  a  rather  big  box.............

(The  wagons  are  Accucraft  16mm NG ones)

Thanks    John &   Neil