Track-Shack.com

Kris

• RMweb Premium

I've noticed that the Midland Pullman has left your website.  Will it be returning?

Sorry, I'm not at work at the moment due to having had a 'bit' of an accident.  I will be off some time.

If they're all gone but still available from Bachmann, I'm sure John will be getting more in.

Sorry, I'm not at work at the moment due to having had a 'bit' of an accident.  I will be off some time.

If they're all gone but still available from Bachmann, I'm sure John will be getting more in.

Neil even in the Isle of Man it's not summer yet o good skyving yet

Hope your ok matey

Can't get near the garage (workbench/layout) as I can't walk, so it's reading and daytime TV - aaaargh!

Your lucky Richard and Judy is not on anymore

You got plenty of reading stuff ? Anything you need to read ?

Got a book of all the scripts of dads army can loan you lol

Edited by Shroomy

• RMweb Premium

I have an extensive library thanks!  Concentration is still a bit difficult, still taking a lot of painkillers so I have the attention span of a gnat and keep dozing off.  Things will be better in3 weeks when the wires come out....but the screws stay in until Christmas.

post-10195-0-25124000-1489595714.png

There are other staff you know! :senile:

They did me proud. My order took less that 24 to arrive and is now strewn in a multitude of bits all over my workbench. You'll have to tell the surgeon that stitched you up he should be using a more accurate track gauge.

I can't tell whether it's 00 or P4 and the track pins he used are massive. Can't have bought them from Track-Shack.

Hope you're up and about soon.

P

• RMweb Premium

They did me proud. My order took less that 24 to arrive and is now strewn in a multitude of bits all over my workbench. You'll have to tell the surgeon that stitched you up he should be using a more accurate track gauge.

I can't tell whether it's 00 or P4 and the track pins he used are massive. Can't have bought them from Track-Shack.

Hope you're up and about soon.

P

It looks like 32mm from what I saw when it was last dressed, I can't bend enough to measure or even see it as the leg is in a cast!  That's no use either as my garden railway is 45mm!

The guys and gals in the shop are great, we are a tight team with customer service as our main aim.  I don't know if they'll have me back though! (Only joking).

Thanks for caring. :friends:

Neil, ex-pat Geordie.

Placed   yet  another  order  with  Track  Shak  yesterday  ( Friday)  this  time   N  Gauge

Order  placed  3-00pm  Delivered  post  free  before  9-00AM  today  ( Saturday)

Worth  noting  the  1  Loco,  3  Passenger  Coaches and  4  items  of  freight stock  cost  me  over £35  LESS  than another  well known  retailer, ( the  loco itself  was  £14 less!)

Put  another  way  the  saving  is  around   1/3 of  the  cost  of  the  next typical  n  Gauge  loco!!

I have an extensive library thanks!  Concentration is still a bit difficult, still taking a lot of painkillers so I have the attention span of a gnat and keep dozing off.  Things will be better in3 weeks when the wires come out....but the screws stay in until Christmas.

attachicon.giff1.PNG

That'll teach you kick the Hornby rep....:)

That'll teach you kick the Hornby rep.... :)

Does  he  get  to  the  IOM  then?

In  the  days  when  field sales  forces   were  thick  on  the  ground,  I  had  the pleasure  of   getting  the  IOM  added  to  my  patch  from  time  to  time  so   so  I  had  3  nights  in  the  Palace  Hotel  the  actual  calls  took me  around  a  day   ,  the  other  2  days  was  spent  train  &  tram  watching!!

Nowadays  selling  is  all done  by  pushing  buttons

The Hornby rep actually comes from Ireland!  As we're half way between, I suppose it doesn't make a difference.  They're not directly employed anyway, but are contractors.  Nice guy, Wally.

Yes  the  smaller  companies  tend  to  keep  their  salesmen on  the  road,  the  large  multinationals,  have  tended  to  drastically  reduce  directly  salaried  sales staff  in  favour  of  agency  employees,  thus  saving   a  heck  of  a  lot  of  money.

When  I  joined  my employer  of  30 years,  there  were  1200 salesmen  in  the  North  west  region  alone,  there  were  4  regions in  total,  profit  for the  first  year  I  was  with  them  was  £17Million,  the  year  I  left  the  sales  force  was  30   and  profits  were  £11.2 BILLION.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a sound-fitted Bachmann 47 at 10am on Friday. It arrived Saturday morning after a confirmation of dispatch email on the Friday afternoon. Best price around too that I could find.

It's hard to see how anyone else can beat this kind of service. The best they could hope for would be to equal it, I'd say. 

I've placed several orders now and only had the same exemplary service each time.

• RMweb Premium

Ordered a sound-fitted Bachmann 47 at 10am on Friday. It arrived Saturday morning after a confirmation of dispatch email on the Friday afternoon. Best price around too that I could find.

It's hard to see how anyone else can beat this kind of service. The best they could hope for would be to equal it, I'd say. 

I've placed several orders now and only had the same exemplary service each time.

Nice to know even when I'm stuck at home with my knackered foot!  Thank you for your custom.  The Boss and the girls and guys in the team try very hard to give good service.

• Like 1

Nice to know even when I'm stuck at home with my knackered foot!  Thank you for your custom.  The Boss and the girls and guys in the team try very hard to give good service.

Well, they're succeeding in spades and some, Neil.

Get better soon!

Cheers

Dave

Top service once again, with super fast FREE delivery and cheapest price I could find...........highly recommended.........

Edit: Quickly sorted out a minor problem with a faulty returned loco - AND refunded my return postage cost.....   

Edited by tractor_37260