Track-Shack.com

Kris

Wow! I ordered some track and fittings yesterday afternoon. They arrived at noon today [Royal Mail do just one delivery here]. The packing was expertly done. Comments about competitive pricing doesn't just apply to products but also to P&P. I'm a fan. Thankyou to other RMweb users for comments earlier in this thread which pointed me to Track-Shack.

Macbear.

• 5 weeks later...

Ordered some bits, & bobs, they arrived next day. Filled me kitchen with poly packing. Really well packed, no damage to ends of flexi track . First class service. Thank you.

Edited by bridge69
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Shame on you, there is no such thing as an EX GEORDIE.

You missed out the crucial part!  Ex-PAT Geordie, not ex-Geordie.  As in, I don't live in the UK any more.  Still a proud Geordie - or at least a Sand-dancer. :sungum:  :sungum:

Edited by New Haven Neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Another hurrah for keen ,competitive pricing combined with the surest,swiftest and free delivery.Ordered a rake of 4 new Bachmann Thompson Vestibule coaches at the lowest retail price that I personally could find (they are not cheap) on Monday and they arrive beautifully packed on Tuesday morning. If Neil is part of this,many thanks to him and his colleagues.And the coaches are every bit as good as those of us who appreciate quality judge. Quality product.....quality service...what more do you need ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Tried them for the 1st time this week and order placed on Sunday night and arrived on Tuesday - great service and will be using again.

I was tempted to post I had placed an order on Sunday night and the clock is ticking but thought that would be a bit cheeky. May be next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Placed  small order  Monday 3-30PM  delivered  post  free 8-15AM Tuesday,  The  usual  exceptional  service.

3 Items on  the  order , a  loco ,  a  wagon  and  a  scenic  item.

Overall  the   saving on all three items  was  around  12.5% ( taking  into account the  free postage)  compared  with  the  next  best online retailer price.

If  I  had  just  ordered  the loco on  its  own  the  saving  would  have  been  15.5%

So  it  goes  to  show  that  not  only  is  the  service  good, but  also  the  prices!

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

You missed out the crucial part!  Ex-PAT Geordie, not ex-Geordie.  As in, I don't live in the UK any more.  Still a proud Geordie - or at least a Sand-dancer. :sungum:  :sungum:

Neil how did you know his name was Pat ???.  :jester: