Track-Shack.com

Kris

• 1 month later...

I've ordered from them several times and always had excellent service. In N gauge the stock range is small but what they say they have in stock has always been posted and arrived in NE England very quickly. Not all stockists are good at keeping their online listings up to date, but Track Shack does.

• RMweb Premium

Track Shack - used them a few times - noticed only after the first order that they are on what I would call a holiday island... 

In a nutshell: Good collection of stuff, good prices, fast service, happy man.

Gerhard Novak aka Vecchio

• RMweb Premium

I've ordered from them several times and always had excellent service. In N gauge the stock range is small but what they say they have in stock has always been posted and arrived in NE England very quickly. Not all stockists are good at keeping their online listings up to date, but Track Shack does.

Thanks Geoff.

We have great postal links here, so are able to offer very quick service as a rule with First Class Royal Mail.

As we have only relatively recently moved into N Gauge, we are still increasing our range - in fact there is a large pile of boxes of new stuff to be checked in and put on the website as and when we have time!  The stock control on the website is 'live' in real time so what is there, really is in stock (barring the odd stock error!) - it won't allow you to buy anything not actually in stock.  We think that this is only fair, to sell what we actually have, not give false stock impressions of having things we don't really have to hand.

Cheers,

Neil

• Like 2

A never happy customer.

Order 4pm yesterday arrived 8.30 this morning.

Now just waiting for web site update of new N gauge stock before I make another large order.

Thank you.

Alan

Never?   :sungum:

• Funny 1

They made a small mistake on one of my orders. A quick phone call and all was put right in a pleasant and helpful manner with a genuine apology. If only all model railway suppliers were as courteous, helpful and pleasant to deal with. Will definitely be ordering from them again!

John

• Thanks 1

Purchased some N gauge track work and points from them before Christmas for a little test bed layout, was told they were busy and it would be 24-48 hours before it was sent.  That's fine by me, so imagine my surprise when it turned up 36 hours later!!  First order from TrackShack but really impressed.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Geoff.

We have great postal links here, so are able to offer very quick service as a rule with First Class Royal Mail.

As we have only relatively recently moved into N Gauge, we are still increasing our range - in fact there is a large pile of boxes of new stuff to be checked in and put on the website as and when we have time!  The stock control on the website is 'live' in real time so what is there, really is in stock (barring the odd stock error!) - it won't allow you to buy anything not actually in stock.  We think that this is only fair, to sell what we actually have, not give false stock impressions of having things we don't really have to hand.

Cheers,

Neil

That's one of the things I love about your business. That you're stock list is growing is great news. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Sounds good. I was a volunteer at Amberley Chalk Pits for a few years, so Polar Bear is a very familiar loco to me

Crikey (your post - quoting me from 2014) that was a while ago!

I have just had to hang up my overalls as a driver and guard at Groudle after a  serious foot injury. :cry: :cry:    I can't bear to walk on ballast and uneven surfaces.

Edited by New Haven Neil
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 weeks later...

Outstanding service once again. Ordered some Peco platform edging on Friday which was out of stock, but was told a shipment had just arrived. Whilst I was on the phone, they opened the shipment and found what I needed. Order was placed and I was staggered to see it arrive in Berkshire at lunchtime today.

I take my hat off to these guys. Great pricing and lightning quick delivery.  Cannot be faulted....:drink_mini:

If it was 'Lady Jane' I was speaking to on Friday, please pass on my thanks. A real asset to your business and a pleasure to chat to whilst the stock was being checked.....

Edited by gordon s
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:48, gordon s said:

Outstanding service once again. Ordered some Peco platform edging on Friday which was out of stock, but was told a shipment had just arrived. Whilst I was on the phone, they opened the shipment and found what I needed. Order was placed and I was staggered to see it arrive in Berkshire at lunchtime today.

I take my hat off to these guys. Great pricing and lightning quick delivery.  Cannot be faulted....:drink_mini:

If it was 'Lady Jane' I was speaking to on Friday, please pass on my thanks. A real asset to your business and a pleasure to chat to whilst the stock was being checked.....

Hi Gordon, thanks for your kind words.  Yes, that would have been Jane - aka 'Lady Jane', as her manager I will pass on your thanks!  She's a great help to the whole business, and despite not being an enthusiast has found she now knows a lot about the hobby!  We're about 50/50 enthusiasts to 'normal' :P workers but all the staff are great workers who are appreciated, plus we have a great laugh at work too - it can get raucous!  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...