Jump to content

Kris

Track-Shack.com

Recommended Posts

You can add me to the growing list. Why can't all online retailers provide a fabulous service like they do and their prices are very competitive too.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies to anyone trying to contact us this morning, our internet is down and as the phones are IP they are off too. Mondays!

  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pleased to be able to report all our IT issues from yesterday are now resolved, business as usual this morning!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to give a quick shout out to Track Shack. Very completive prices and delivery in less that 24 hours. The parcel was so secure it could have been thrown out of and aircraft and survived! Track Shack will now be at the top of my 'go to' list.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent friendly service and great prices. Only placed a few small orders but can't recommend highly enough.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul13 said:

Excellent friendly service and great prices. Only placed a few small orders but can't recommend highly enough.

Can't agree more - had some issues with a recent order but everything was sorted out very speedily and amicably - including a phone call at the conclusion to check all was satisfactory.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought I should give Trackshack a mention for their excellent service. Ordered a Bachmann Colas Class 70 last Thursday about 1pm and arrived on my doorstep 11am Friday Morning in little ole Blighty very well packed and perfect condition. Incredible considering it was shipped from the Isle Of Man.

 

I've ordered stuff from the Mainland and its taken 3 times a long and looked like it was used as a football!

 

Thank you very Much Trackshack

 

Trailrage

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree totally.

Fair prices and very quick deliveries.

My go to dealer.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TRAILRAGE said:

Just thought I should give Trackshack a mention for their excellent service. Ordered a Bachmann Colas Class 70 last Thursday about 1pm and arrived on my doorstep 11am Friday Morning in little ole Blighty very well packed and perfect condition. Incredible considering it was shipped from the Isle Of Man.

 

I've ordered stuff from the Mainland and its taken 3 times a long and looked like it was used as a football!

 

Thank you very Much Trackshack

 

Trailrage

 

Thank you - that was me you spoke to!  We have very good postal links from here, although our post flies (so we cannot send paint or aerosols) and is thus occasionally delayed due to weather or mechanical issues, generally we manage next working day with first class (there's no second class available from here) post.

  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I Always  look for  the  little  sticker  applied  by IOM  PO  'Safe  to  Fly':o

Edited by Stevelewis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Stevelewis said:

 I Always  look for  the  little  sticker  applied  by IOM  PO  'Safe  to  Fly'https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png

 

Actually applied by us when packing Steve, as the postie will return them if not marked with one unless addressed to an on-island address.  Thousands of the little blighters around here! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2019 at 08:57, New Haven Neil said:

 

Actually applied by us when packing Steve, as the postie will return them if not marked with one unless addressed to an on-island address.  Thousands of the little blighters around here! https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

I  always  assumed  that  the  PO  X Rayed  the  parcels  then  stuck on  the  sticker.

 

The  stickers  have   caused  some  'mirth'  with a  couple  of my  eBay transactions   when  I  have  left  the  sticker  on your  cartons which I have  re used!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an order placed on Thursday afternoon arrive yesterday lunchtime - the little blue sticker was not any problem but the over-abundance of 'Track-Shack' branded sticky tape made it impossible to sneak the package past 'er indoors... :triniti:

  • Like 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.