Track-Shack.com

Kris

• RMweb Premium

Just seen that 45606 Falkland Islands is out of stock.  I assume there won't be any more in stock but I want to double check anyway.  Any more available?

Dunno sorry, I'm on holiday!  If you phone the shop, John or Peter will tell you!

• 2 months later...

Ordered a Scenecraft item from Track Shack, arrived next day, but it turned out to be poorly moulded.  Returned the item, e-mail sent by Track Shack upon receipt to say all such items in stock had been checked and were faulty, so money has been refunded, including return postage (which I hadn't asked for).  Would definitely order from them again and they often have good prices.

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't be more impressed than I am with the way my first order arrived less than 24 hours after ordering, and very carefully packed too.

Their website is a textbook example of everything a customer-friendly site should be, too - the exact opposite, in fact, of the Peco site, which always strikes me as having been designed 10 years ago by an acneous misanthrope using My First Website software.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the post arriving by 11am tomorrow, as you posted my order today. I was only planning to buy two Peco track gauges, but seem to have added a loco too!

10am. First class post from down the road can take longer!

• RMweb Premium

10am. First class post from down the road can take longer!

Does that mean I can drive home now?  :jester:   Door to door service....

Seriously, we have very good postal links from Fraggle Rock to the UK, our post flies to a UK sorting hub (without paying air mail rates) early every evening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I assumed with a name like Neil you were male, but the person in the little red Post Brenhinol van was female ;).

Wrong van - it was the Postagh Ellan Vannin one in front of the Welsh job. :sungum:

Edit for speellink.

Edited by New Haven Neil
  • Like 2

This is a shop I have not used yet but I certianly will be soon when I need a few 6 pin chips for some models (just need toget the funds for them first) now if you guys could also stock lenz silver minis with wires as opposed to 6 pins you would get even nore money from me