Track-Shack.com

Kris

Neil,

You should see my post about the Bachmann 47 on the Bachmann section " quality of loco poor "

I'm in two minds to return it but ill persevere a bit longer.....

Not your fault of course, just dodgy Chinese QC

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just to say very positive experience with track shack.

Would deffo order from them again.

Good job guys !

same here - order placed yesterday lunchtime (Friday), despatched same day, and postie delivered parcel this morning (Saturday) - amazing!

excellent service.

cheers,

Keith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first purchase from Track-Shack . . . what an experience!

Their web site is well laid out and responsive, my order was promptly acknowledged, an e-mail arrived saying the parcel was despatched and it arrived almost in the same breath . . . really excellent service.

Placed my first order with Track Shack this morning and already suitably impressed. I ordered a Bachmann OO gauge inspection saloon for my Dad's birthday and decided to get a Farish Bulleid Brake coach as they are the cheapest I have found them so far. Had a phone call from Track Shack to double check I had not made a mistake ordering 2 different scales, top marks there for customer services. Some places would probably post them off and make the custoemr sort it out if there was an error.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Another vote for Track Shack!

Ordered some stuff yesterday at 11:04, acknowledged immediately by e-mail and delivered today at 13:34.

Good prices too.

Can't get better than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Used Track-Shack for the first time yesterday to get a Bachmann class 101 dmu in blue/grey, I wanted something cheap because I will be hacking it about a bit but they were cheaper than eBay second hand stuff!

I ordered at 12:00pm but with it been the weekend I fully expected a delivery next week... Well at 11:15am this morning just under 24hrs later the postman knocked at the door with a large parcel!

Excellent service and will definitely be using again

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Just wanted to add to the collective voice of praise...used Track-Shack for the first time over the weekend as just making my first moves back into model railways after leaving the hobby some 25 years ago....

Ordered a wealth of Peco 100 track on Sunday afternoon, it was dispatched on Monday and at my door in Cornwall before 0900 Tuesday!

It's this sort of service that really adds value to the customer experience and will mark you out from your competitors (in a good way!)

• RMweb Premium

Big up to Neil. Had a package go missing first time thank you Neil for sorting it out many thanks looking forward to receiving my package

D'oh - Didn't realise that was you!  You should have said!  I bet a rusty fishplate they turn up together......  We have only ever lost one package permanently in 10 years of trading, I think occasionally the post office hide them for a couple of weeks to keep us on out toes.

• Like 1

D'oh - Didn't realise that was you!  You should have said!  I bet a rusty fishplate they turn up together......  We have only ever lost one package permanently in 10 years of trading, I think occasionally the post office hide them for a couple of weeks to keep us on out toes.

That's why I keep it quiet lol otherwise I would never get anything resolved

• RMweb Gold

Couldn't agree more with all of this - these guys are definitely on my (very short) list of go to suppliers - not only is their pricing the best around 99% of the time but the service is also the best around (along with Jerry at Freestone!) which is a great combination for customers.

Keep it up.

• 3 weeks later...

First and unfortunately last time I will be using them. Yes they will no longer ship outside of the U.K. Told it was the decision of the directors, but why?

My guess (though I don't honestly know) is that it is due to the ridiculous way the charges for export mail have gone up, not just here but from other countries as well - together with the un-reliability of achieving delivery in certain other countries. I have noticed recently on ebay that sellers are excluding more and more counties from purchases, due to items vanishing in transit.