Legomanbiffo World Tour

charliepetty

Have you any invites to take your stand to any exhibitions in the Manchester area before the end of the year Charlie?

We are at:   

OCTOBER  Wigan,  Gaydon (Great Electric Train Show), Barrow In Furness, BRM Peterborough, Dublin & Leeds.

NOVEMBER  Warley NEC, Workington & Wakefield

DECEMBER  Manchester.

• RMweb Premium

I purchased Bif's West Highland Class 37 file to learn more about Full Throttle and he mentioned the EM1 speaker. I had only been casually watching this thread and did not realise it was more than a " World Tour" so will watching more carefully from now on.

After experimenting with a ESU GM FT sound file in my 37, I was very impressed with Bif's file. It certainly changes ones driving habits on the layout. I am now awaiting more info on the EM1 speaker (thanks for the size postings)

Peter   

I purchased Bif's West Highland Class 37 file to learn more about Full Throttle and he mentioned the EM1 speaker. I had only been casually watching this thread and did not realise it was more than a " World Tour" so will watching more carefully from now on.

After experimenting with a ESU GM FT sound file in my 37, I was very impressed with Bif's file. It certainly changes ones driving habits on the layout. I am now awaiting more info on the EM1 speaker (thanks for the size postings)

Peter   

We are doing slightly more with the Full Throttle feature and upgrading the sound files to work in conjunction with this feature, we are calling it 'DRIVELOCK' also in the upgrade is 'AUTOFADE' this is a lighting & sound feature for older locomotives not using LED lighting systems on the prototype.  The Janus shunter has been the test bed for the innovation's and is shortly being rolled out through the range, DMU's are being worked on currently.  Patience please as all this take time.

The Janus Shunter is really good and Biff now likes shunters, Sad Bloke!!!    Charlie

• Like 4

I can agree with that, after watching the video I went and ordered one and 2 wagon packs!!! and was never into the diesel scene. 

It was always steam for me, but with the sound and lighting I've swayed over, the steamers are on a bit of a backburner (pardon the pun,) The diesel's are taking over and with Biff's DriveLock a host more will be coming along,

It's even got to the point where I'll buy one just to fit the sound in, The list's getting longer, looking at eight different sound files now needed, just need to prioritise which comes first, well dependant more on which one's biff releases first.

Will there be a video of the LMS 10000?? Would love to hear what that sounds like, And yes that's on the list.

I can agree with that, after watching the video I went and ordered one and 2 wagon packs!!! and was never into the diesel scene. 

It was always steam for me, but with the sound and lighting I've swayed over, the steamers are on a bit of a backburner (pardon the pun,) The diesel's are taking over and with Biff's DriveLock a host more will be coming along,

It's even got to the point where I'll buy one just to fit the sound in, The list's getting longer, looking at eight different sound files now needed, just need to prioritise which comes first, well dependant more on which one's biff releases first.

Will there be a video of the LMS 10000?? Would love to hear what that sounds like, And yes that's on the list.

Don't forget.  Its Wigan in 7 Days, please get your orders in for collection as we are always busy here.   Let us know please.   Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I shall be at Wigan with the SDEG group on Hazelbank and am looking to get a couple of Bachmann CL37's re-blown with the new updated versions. I take it you can accomodate me as usual - for a small fee!

Bill (in Alloa ).

Bill / all,

The various full throttle features are a bit of a game changer with, in programming terms, far-reaching consequences. I need to manage their introduction carefully so that there are no unintended consequences or impact upon existing functionality that people have become used to. As such it's taking me a bit longer than expected to 'bring them to market'. I'll do my best to have something ready for Wigan but if not we'll take your details and let you know as soon as it's ready.

Bif

Bill / all,

The various full throttle features are a bit of a game changer with, in programming terms, far-reaching consequences. I need to manage their introduction carefully so that there are no unintended consequences or impact upon existing functionality that people have become used to. As such it's taking me a bit longer than expected to 'bring them to market'. I'll do my best to have something ready for Wigan but if not we'll take your details and let you know as soon as it's ready.

Bif

No probs Bif - thought I'd get them done whilst I was there save removing them from the loco. Would rather they were ready so will wait if need be.

Bill.

Would love to go to the Wigan show, but with work and other stuff, just can't make it, Hopefully Leeds and Wakefield is a possibility, Really want to see Biff's DriveLock in action, Would love it if the HST125's have been done, even in a raw state, Just to hear the valenta scream, Reminds me of being a kid at Darlington station, how they never blew the roof off!!! Thick black Diesel smoke, Ohh Yess, the good auld days,,,

Would love to go to the Wigan show, but with work and other stuff, just can't make it, Hopefully Leeds and Wakefield is a possibility, Really want to see Biff's DriveLock in action, Would love it if the HST125's have been done, even in a raw state, Just to hear the valenta scream, Reminds me of being a kid at Darlington station, how they never blew the roof off!!! Thick black Diesel smoke, Ohh Yess, the good auld days,,,

We are at Hartlepool Too!    Charlie

• Like 2

Hi All,

Charlie mentioned Barrow-in-Furness for the World tour which is this coming weekend, I will be there with a few from our group Scottish Modellers and DEMU and will be fitting Bifs excellent West Highland 37/4 into a pair of DRS locos over the weekend once I buy them at the show! So come by and say hello and feel free to ask questions.

Ps Charlie hope you got my email as I will get 2 decoders.

Thanks

Mark

Hi All,

Charlie mentioned Barrow-in-Furness for the World tour which is this coming weekend, I will be there with a few from our group Scottish Modellers and DEMU and will be fitting Bifs excellent West Highland 37/4 into a pair of DRS locos over the weekend once I buy them at the show! So come by and say hello and feel free to ask questions.

Ps Charlie hope you got my email as I will get 2 decoders.

Thanks

Mark

Nigel will have a selection of decoders with him, including your 2 X 37s.  Charlie

Any chance your world tour could come to New Zealand?

Is that near New York in Northumberland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that near New York in Northumberland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

OOps I did it twice!

Edited by charliepetty

• RMweb Premium

Don't push it - He has enough trouble just being allowed out of Yorkshire for 3 days at a time.........

Cheers,

Mick