Legomanbiffo World Tour

charliepetty

The question posed as we packed up at Warley was quite straightforward; Charlie, do you need my demo locos for any more shows before Stafford? Answer from Charlie: No.

In that case I'll take them all home for maintenance / updating with the latest versions / playing trains over Christmas. You'd have thought he'd be able to think 7 days ahead. Mind you he's knocking on a bit now and you have to make allowances :-)

Bif (hard at work doing his 'real' job this weekend and not just playing trains) :-)

• Like 2

I am welling up!

Wakefield was busy, lots of interest in 'My Fleet', more of the popular speaker fueltanks for the Class 33s gone to happy customers, and for the first time I got round the having our new Class 37/4 West Highland RTR locos on sale. Have to do more as ain't got them now!

Try to fit em in between my real job at DC Kits & REALTRACK models as we ran out of 144s as well.

SEE YOU ALL at Poynton Show (Near Stockport) next weekend.

Charlie.

• RMweb Premium

The question posed as we packed up at Warley was quite straightforward; Charlie, do you need my demo locos for any more shows before Stafford?

The question posed to me as I unpacked at Wakefield on Friday

"Do you have any spare sound fitted locos...........?"

Cheers,

Mick

• 1 month later...

Welcome to 2015, the official year of thrash!

We begin next weekend at the Erith show (Ex Dartford) held in the 'rather posh' Bexley Academy' , this is a busy show and I know we will be busy, pre-orders asap and say Hi if you can.  Charlie

By train:  10 minutes walk from Belvedere station:  On the Dartford line.

Welcome to 2015, the official year of thrash!

We begin next weekend at the Erith show (Ex Dartford) held in the 'rather posh' Bexley Academy' , this is a busy show and I know we will be busy, pre-orders asap and say Hi if you can.  Charlie

By train:  10 minutes walk from Belvedere station:  On the Dartford line.

Charlie.

Will the Class 37/9 Ruston be ready for the show, please?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

OH!   We were at Doncaster, did you miss us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie

PPS Glasgow in 9days!!!!   SEE YOU THERE

9?

It's the 9th and Glasgow starts on the 20th...

Are there beads missing from your abacus?

Cheers,

mick

• 2 weeks later...

My thanks to both Ian and Charlie - but mostly Ian ! For ' re-blowing 26 / 27 and 37 loco's at short notice at Glasgow ! Sounds are amazing as is the 'dynamic braking effect '. Will be looking for more of the same when you visit Perth. ( I will supply the track and croc ! clips Ian :boast: !

Bill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now for this years LARGEST events:  Next weekend the full team are at BRM Ali Pali, suggest if you don't like crowds & pushing then Sunday is ideal at this London Event,  the weekend after at Easter we have York, probably the best event so far in the North of England (North of Aylesbury!).

Don't forget to E.Mail us with your pre-order at both event,    Ian & Charlie