SWAG members congregate here please!

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Part-timer & Roving Envoy for SWAG reporting :P

Welcome back, m'andsome! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to act as SWAG Ambassador to the North of England..... you will be charged with visiting model railway exhibitions in that part of the country and carefully listening out for any anti-SWAG gossip or other hostile propaganda against Cornish pasties and reporting same to SWAGPO... :lol: :P :D

• RMweb Gold

Little did those blaggards of SWAG realise that Private Pirouet was about to venture there as part of a 4 day raiding party.

We should be meeting up with our freindly Prussian grenadier Horst for a secret meeting on Friday evening at The Weary Friar in Pillaton, following our first attack on St Mellion.

First "dry run" carried out at Manceinion this last weekend ;)

Now we know the real truth behind the dark shirt & trench coat! ;)

I caught him passing documents over at Victoria station on enemy movements.

At the risk of playing into the hands of the imperialists can you please decide what's included in SWAG. Got you down for Kernow, Devon, Somerset, whatever you call Bristol now, Glos, Dorset, Wilts. What about Hants?

mission accepted Cap'n ...

First "dry run" carried out at Manceinion this last weekend wink.gif

Hmmm good job I was fully occupied playing trains all weekend, otherwise you would have been taken into the exhibition managers office and waterboarded using cold tea until you revealed all the secrets of SWAG.

I am already hatching a cunning countermove to infiltrate the SWAG get together next year cool.gif

• RMweb Gold

At the risk of playing into the hands of the imperialists can you please decide what's included in SWAG. Got you down for Kernow, Devon, Somerset, whatever you call Bristol now, Glos, Dorset, Wilts. What about Hants?

The Unconcise Oxford Dictionary defines the Glorious Realm of SWAG as including all those counties, Dear Leader, but not Hampshire, oh no, certainly not, sorry, but that's definitely SAGland.

We do have designs on parts of Oxfordshire, the southern bits of Worcestershire, most of Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean, if that's OK, please?! :lol: ;)

• RMweb Gold

The Unconcise Oxford Dictionary defines the Glorious Realm of SWAG as including all those counties, Dear Leader, but not Hampshire, oh no, certainly not, sorry, but that's definitely SAGland.

We do have designs on parts of Oxfordshire, the southern bits of Worcestershire, most of Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean, if that's OK, please?! :lol: ;)

Not to mention annexing a small corner of Buckinghamshire!

• RMweb Premium

I am currently (as I have been for what seems a very very long time) on a mission in Lodnod (also known as Londinium), that rather large spot on the landscape to the East of Dorsetshire. It's looking more likely that my mission will end soon, so I am hoping to curry favour with the good Cap'n and once finished, get back into the noble realm of SWAG...;)

We do have designs on parts of Oxfordshire, the southern bits of Worcestershire, most of Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean, if that's OK, please?! laugh.gif wink.gif

Have you turned into Slartibartfast's little helper or something? tongue.gif

Archived