SWAG members congregate here please!

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

I guess I ought to throw my hat in to the SWAG ring as well.

Though as most of the country seems to either already be in SWAG or want to be in SWAG, perhaps my actual location is a moot point.

Stu (One of the 15%, and very lost...)

.. Though as most of the country seems to either already be in SWAG or want to be in SWAG, perhaps my actual location is a moot point.Stu (One of the 15%, and very lost...)

Stu. do you think we should have our own area....?

Penlan

Stu, which 15%, I'm in the 3% age and probably modelling era too.

• RMweb Premium

I would like to apply to join Sir , from Zummerset , and by the sea , I can swash a buckle and splice a mainbrace , and will be ready to help repel any foriegn invaders should the need arise . Now who takes the fee ( bribe ) to let me in . icon_lol.gif

• RMweb Gold

Nothern Border Watchman Dagworth reporting invasion activity detected in Gloucestershire.

A group has been spotted who are believed to be defectors, formerly of SWAG but now with loyalties to foreign upside down territories

Ah, Noble Dagworth! Protector of our Northern Borders, 'tis a lonely vigil that you keep, up there on the Severn, so close to the Mysterious Uncharted Industrial Lands of Brummagonia! ;) :lol: Danger lurks behind every tree, over every hill for you, who of all of us dwells furthest from the comfortable heartland of God's Own Counties!

But fear not, we will be paying you a visit in days to come, when we come to the Northern reaches of Swagonia, to boost morale amongst the troops and nab your best bargains from Cheltenham Model Centre! :lol: :lol:

Archived