RMweb Live- Confirmed layouts

Andy Y

Quite a line up, I'd be there as a punter if I hadn't been stuck on the list as an exhibitor, looking forward to it!

Apologies the Victoria Bridge blog has been quiet of late. I should have some pictures of the whole arrangement with its re-fettled fiddle yard (thanks to Alibuchan of this parish) working at the Wyre Forest MRC open day on the 11th May. A few little developments have been made with some more foliage and the bridge painted in correct (current) terracotta-pinkish hue.

Should be able to upload some pics with some more appropriate stock.... though at RMWeb Live with the Kinlet Wharf stock box close to hand, there is a good chance at some point we can re-locate the scene a few miles upstream to the Ironbridge gorge with an endless rake of Minitrix MGRs!! Most of the time it will be business as usual, Prarie tanks, teak carriages, all the usuals....

• 4 weeks later...

Looks very exciting, shame I cant go up. 

My hearts set on Shepton Mallet as I was talking to Rod of Corris at Exeter this weekend stated its will be full of narrow gauge until my hearts content. And the 009 society trade stand........

Looks good though!

J.

On behalf of "The Desperado's" (The team that now run and crew exhibitions for a well known modeller's layout).

We would like to thank Andy and the Warner's team for the invite of Cliffhanger to this new style of exhibition.

Although we are one of the layouts that have requested barriers, we will be happy to take small numbers at a time behind the layout if interest is shown.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add the following additionally confirmed layouts in due course to the OP along with images but it's at least courteous to notify everyone!

Furtwangen Ost     N

Grime Street         OO

King's Oak             OO

Reely Grate Manufacturing Company     O

Stokesay Junction            N

Once I get sorted with moving house next week, I'll get my blog updated with finishing touches to Victoria Bridge in the build up to RMWeb live. It just occured to me I hadn't posted for months but that will change soon (ish).

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :sungum:

does anyone know if there'll ever be any rmweb event up north, because i doubt that ill ever be able to get to an exhibition any further south from me than doncaster

regards, Sam.

There are no plans for such at present, Coventry's near enough the centre of the country so it's as good as we can get. We do have the Festival of British Railway Modelling at Doncaster in February though.

• RMweb Gold

does anyone know if there'll ever be any rmweb event up north, because i doubt that ill ever be able to get to an exhibition any further south from me than doncaster

regards, Sam.

Hi Sam - there's nothing to stop you and any RMWebbers in your area getting together, hiring a local village hall relatively cheaply for a day, and putting on your own members event.

Great layout and opererators, I only hope that I'm not too close to your sounds like I was at Warley. ;)

Ahh Mike - I remember you well, and Yes, 'looking forward to meeting you again - Unless they put us in a room on our own, I think that this time it must be someone else's turn to be next to us. But there again, I felt that we were unneccessarily cramped too close together at Warley - Oh, and very many thanks for the compliments in your post. Our sentiments towards yourselves and your excellent layout are likewise!

:-)  :-)  :-)

Bringing up the rear......as per normal.....

Grime Street will be there too, it's some years since it appeared it an RMweb event and it has grown quite a bit since then.

Hopefully the full crew involved will be there, we hope to be doing some CAD work too as there can't be too many layouts where the majority of the fleet is produced by 3d printing, well no one else makes what I want so someone has to do it!

Arty farty shots, Grime Street, Leeds early '50s

post-7067-0-60172600-1404760924.jpg

post-7067-0-93484000-1404760960.jpg

Archived