Modellers from Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South of the Thames

SECAG Meetup - Burgess Hill show - 17 May 2014

As discussed elsewhere in our area, we now have our first official area meetup.

This will be at the Burgess Hill Model Exhibition (http://www.burgesshillmrc.org.uk/exhibitions.htm) on Saturday 17th May 2014.  I suggest we aim to meet at 12 noon by the 7mm  layout Höchstädt, which is operated by Bill Bishop of this parish.  Ian (Roundhouse) will also be there operating the OO Lyndefeld layout.

Once we've had a chance to enjoy Höchstädt and Lyndefeld, and identify each other, we can then find a table and have lunch and/or a cuppa, and a chat.

Hope to see you there!

Missed out on all of this completely... serves me right for trying to do some modelling rather than RMWebbing. I'll be on the better looking diesels workbench stand in the second hall (Gym)... far wall next to the drive-a-thomas display by Matthew Cousins (another on here). 

Please stop by and say hi.... if I get a break might try and pop along at 12.

Jon

• RMweb Gold

Normally I would be appearing in the Fiddle Yard on Hochstadt but regret that I won't be able to make it on Saturday as I've got to deliver my Membership Secretary's Report at the AGM of the Japanese Railway Society being held at the Model Railway Club in London.

Keith

Archived