? Wagon repair works

shanks522

Hi Graham,

Ah, now your comment in the Smithdoen thread makes sense! I did think you were being a little optimistic about fitting a Pendo into the shuttle sidings!!

Seems a pity given the great work you've done here, but how you feel is how you feel.

What are the factors right now that you're weighing up?

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben,

Its really a question of time, money, and space.  If i continue with this layout it means the new one won't start for quite a while and to be honest i'm not sure i'l want to keep it.

One thing that i have in mind is to build the layout with basic scenery then sell it on?  I'm still undecided at the moment.

Cheers

Graham. 

• 7 months later...

Hello all,

I've been thinking about what to do with the layout and now its decision time, do i break it up and re-use or sell it?

I thought i'd offer it here to any RM Web members as i don't think i'l bother with ebay, If anyone is interested on taking it on send me a PM.

I have all the track for it but its not all fitted, the top mainline has a shuttle unit installed with sprung points either end, legs and lighting come to.

cheers

Graham.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

The layout has to go and soon! I'm going to leave the track on it thats glued down and also the upper automated section but i will be removing the depot building.

FREE --- to anyone who can come and collect it in the next seven days.

cheers

Graham.

Archived