Modellers from Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South of the Thames

SECAG meet? - Worthing Ex September 27-28th(Go to post 5)

• RMweb Premium

Coming to this thread late, but honoured that our Loftus Road has been mentioned as a possible meeting spot!

I've actually got a wedding I'm attending on the Saturday so it'd have to be Sunday for me, and I'll be behind or next to Loftus sporting a purple top!

Well made it home safely, good to meet a few of you and put faces to screen names.

Quite enjoyed myself, a good range of interesting layouts on show and a reasonable range of traders although I didn't spend much money (there wasn't much I needed at this time).

Definitely recommend it for those who weren't sure about visiting tomorrow and hope to come back again next year.

• RMweb Premium

Well, I did manage to make it...had a wander around mid-afternoon with the camera. A few snaps are on the main exhibition thread. Honourable mention to Smithdown Road for this truly cracking class 37, which was sitting on the layout just as I was about to leave.  

post-6831-0-46176900-1411836668.jpg

Following the show, we paid a visit to Morris Models to collect my ordered Berlin Stadtbus. Funny thing was, I found another two at the show...my only purchases.

Archived