Modellers from Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South of the Thames

Help publicise our area group!

Hi all

If you aren't currently using your signature space, why not use it to publicise our area group?  Copy the whole block of text below and paste it into the "Signature" section of your profile.

[center][color=#0000ff][b][color=#0000ff]Living in Sussex, Surrey, Kent or South London?  Why not join the [i]RMWeb [/i][/color][i][url=http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/forum/245-south-east-coastal-area-group/][color=#0000ff]South East Coastal Area Group[/color][/url][color=#0000ff]?[/color][/i][/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][b][img=http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy154/cromptonnut/secaglogo_zps0cfd02c3.jpg]  [/b][/color][/center]

You will need to turn on BB mode (top left button above Bold) and paste it in to get it to work properly.

Just deleted my signature and re-did it with the bb mode suggestion and that sorted it.

I feel I should be ashamed with that as I am a web developer by trade.

To err is human.  To completely foul up requires the assistance of technology :)

• 4 weeks later...

you have swapped the

[/colour][/center]
at the end - must close bbcode in reverse of order opened.

[Ed] actually swapped both of the occurrences!

Thanks for trying to help me Kenton, i've no idea what I did as all i did was copy and paste the above paragraph

You have corrected the code - this has now been corrected in all your signatures in all posts. But still not displaying correctly - just for you.

bescotbeast, that's really weird. I just edited my post and copied the bbcode from your post into my edit. and it now works ok. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the amended code.

As the bbcode button in the site javascript editor doesn't work at all for me I use the plain editor - as it worked for me in my previous post the problem has nothing to do with the editor.

I cannot think of any other setting that may be set to produce this behaviour. :(

Just deleted my signature and re-did it with the bb mode suggestion and that sorted it.

Don't worry this is IPB code! :D defies all known programming logic.

As said above I do not have the BBCode button to toggle on/off so as the code works in my post above it shouldn't have anything to do with that button. Well so the theory goes.

Archived