Cornish rail photos - free to good home!

Julian

With a house move and retirement pending, I've had a clear-out of some colour prints I took in 2000 and before. I have 45-50 colour 6 x 4s which I took on a trip(s) to the Duchy and wonder if anyone would like them for modelling reference perhaps, or to put on the 'net for others to use? I have neither the time nor the skill to do that right now, I fear.  The subjects are some detailed shots of Kernick/Treviscoe dries; Nanpean Wharf (with stored tank wagons in the weeds); a couple at BZ (RES 47, 08941, 66046);  a couple at Lostwithiel (66116 on CDAs); a  couple at Bugle and some shots of Falmouth Docks passenger terminus. I used to model the Cornish clay scene a bit and these were taken with that in mind - the ones taken at Treviscoe especially are inspirational, showing Cargowagons and CDAs being loaded, the Trackmobile being used to shunt wagons, good shots of the buildings etc etc. Anyway, if anyone wants them, PM me please. First come, first served. No charge. If they're of no use, then bin 'em or pass them on to another enthusiast maybe.  Cheers folks.

Julian

Many thanks for your interest, guys. Sorted, and the first to reply today will certainly give them a good home, and (I hope) may even find one or two to put on the 'net. Kind regards to all.

Julian

Archived