Sheffield Exchange, Toy trains, music and fun!

Clive Mortimore

3 minutes ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Andy,

I spotted his posting from yesterday:

Not DMU's but EMU's, same but different !!!

Gibbo.

Thanks Gibbo, I thought he might have changed his Avatar to go Incognito.:P

• Friendly/supportive 1

8 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Gibbo, I thought he might have changed his Avatar to go Incognito.:P

Hi Andy,

We could all go and vote up his post and see how many likes it gets.

In fact I shall do that right away.

Gibbo.

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

Just gone back through 35 pages and the Server CRASHED, haha, never mind, I'll do some more later to get some sort of response from the Main Man.:mad:

EDIT @ 17.20 = NOW BACK TO PAGE 210:huh:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
12 minutes ago, Dr Gerbil-Fritters said:

you silly bu66ers, first its harmless tinkering with popularity ratings, then it's Boaty McBoatfacegate, then it all leads to Russians and Trump.  Mark my words, you've unleashed dark forces young Mr Peters!

Russians and trump? This is the best I can do...

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Last night Paul who lives the other side of the chicken farm popped over. Nothing ran well at all. There was a five car unit, Hornby 101and Bachy 108 that was pulsing as it went along. After Paul went home I ran the 101 on its own as it appeared that was the problem unit, ran perfectly. I ran the 108 and that ran perfectly. I put both on the same track and ran them coupled up. The 101 was running faster than the 108. I think the 108 is the stronger of the two by a very little so it was holding 101 back. Every now and then the 101 would over come the resistance and pull the 108. Only for the 108 to gain its footing and hold the 101 back. Hence it speeding up and slowing down in a pulse like rhythm.

They have been running coupled up for ages and I haven't noticed it before. Just like kids toy trains show you up when you have guest.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 10

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Gibbo

Phil was always good for getting drunk with at gigs.

My kids used to think that song was called The Boys of Bacon Town!

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 7

7 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Last night Paul who lives the other side of the chicken farm popped over. Nothing ran well at all. There was a five car unit, Hornby 101and Bachy 108 that was pulsing as it went along. After Paul went home I ran the 101 on its own as it appeared that was the problem unit, ran perfectly. I ran the 108 and that ran perfectly. I put both on the same track and ran them coupled up. The 101 was running faster than the 108. I think the 108 is the stronger of the two by a very little so it was holding 101 back. Every now and then the 101 would over come the resistance and pull the 108. Only for the 108 to gain its footing and hold the 101 back. Hence it speeding up and slowing down in a pulse like rhythm.

They have been running coupled up for ages and I haven't noticed it before. Just like kids toy trains show you up when you have guest.

Hi Clive,

Think yourself lucky, I've just discovered a masking tape faux pas while painting an EMU.

The guards doors are now partially the wrong shade of brown, any guesses what I building this time ?

Gibbo.

• RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Clive

Good to see you posting again.

The running didn’t spoil the evening and thanks again.

Cheers

Paul

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Clive,

Think yourself lucky, I've just discovered a masking tape faux pas while painting an EMU.

The guards doors are now partially the wrong shade of brown, any guesses what I building this time ?

Gibbo.

Hi Gibbo

I give in. Or give us a clue.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Clive,

Gibbo.

Hi Gibbo

I give in. Or give us a clue.

• Like 1