Sheffield Exchange, Toy trains, music and fun!

Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, St Enodoc said:

I was with you until the last sentence...

What is wrong with some Russian folk music?

I don't understand what they are singing but some of their other videos are visually quite funny and their live performances are good fun to watch. 

Just for you something Aussie railway related.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, I have now had covid, our pass is now suffering and my son has tested positive. It felt like the worst case of flu I have ever had. The worst is I have run out of projects to get on with, awaiting pay day to get more supplies in.

Now when I get paid, what do I get? All those little bits and pieces I need, more big parts, or do I find the two or three books that I want that have just come out?

• Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, cheesysmith said:

Well, I have now had covid, our pass is now suffering and my son has tested positive. It felt like the worst case of flu I have ever had. The worst is I have run out of projects to get on with, awaiting pay day to get more supplies in.

Now when I get paid, what do I get? All those little bits and pieces I need, more big parts, or do I find the two or three books that I want that have just come out?

Hi Chessy

Are you OK now?

My son said it was the worst he had ever felt. Thankfully he hasn't had any of the after effects like some people are reporting. I hope you don't. 

• Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Im ok now. Felt like a 70 year old, no energy and my joints all ached. 2 days in bed to sweat out the worst, then just the after effects for 2 weeks. Of course, kids isolated at home and our lass came down with it. Just starting to tidy up the dump the house became whilst neither of us had any energy.

• Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, cheesysmith said:

Im ok now. Felt like a 70 year old, no energy and my joints all ached. 2 days in bed to sweat out the worst, then just the after effects for 2 weeks. Of course, kids isolated at home and our lass came down with it. Just starting to tidy up the dump the house became whilst neither of us had any energy.

Hi Cheesy

I hope everyone gets better soon and is OK afterwards.

• Agree 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I want Trains

I want to see Trains running

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
27 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

I want Trains

:laugh:

So did I but me body said :lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

• Friendly/supportive 8

17 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

No trains tonight, I fell asleep after me tea.

“Here is a station announcement . We regret to advise that that the 17.54 train to York has been cancelled as we have no driver available ............regrettably he fell asleep after his tea........ yes we know you want get home from work......I want to get home for dinner myself myself.........you think I like this sitting here all day with no heating in this run down dump of a station, making these stupid announcements and getting abuse because some lazy slob has too many cream buns and dozes off in his armchair ? ......Do you think he cares about you lot stuck here in the cold and rain......and It’s not my fault the BR management won’t put a roof on the station either...the drivers alright jack snoozing in his armchair........Anyway it’s six o clock now and I’m off...... you lot will have to get a bus home...no more trains to York till tomorrow......we would like to wish you a safe journey home and thank for choosing to travel by British Railways and we hope to see you all again soon”,

• Like 2
  • Funny 13

On 14/10/2020 at 12:40, cheesysmith said:

Hi Dave,

That could be misconstrued !

Gibbo.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Folks,

Here is Blaze from the Ra Fa Orchestra:

This is a link to their You Tube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RaFaOrchestra/featured

Gibbo.

Did they make an album when they had finished tuning up?

Mike.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

14 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Did they make an album when they had finished tuning up?

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I couldn't care less although they do have pretty girls singing which may keep Clive's attention.

Gibbo.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Folks,

Here is Blaze from the Ra Fa Orchestra:

This is a link to their You Tube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RaFaOrchestra/featured

Gibbo.

Hi Gibbo

Itsn't great different people have different taste. If we all liked the same thing no one would model the Southern Region. :punish:

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Ran some trains and did some model making.

Now this is a true story, James Bond did live down our street. His brother was James Dean, honest. The pair of them were a wee bit off target in life, they both had changed their names by de pol.

Cracking song by the way, punk was fun.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
12 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Ran some trains and did some model making.

Now this is a true story, James Bond did live down our street. His brother was James Dean, honest. The pair of them were a wee bit off target in life, they both had changed their names by de pol.

Cracking song by the way, punk was fun.

Danger Man (aka The Prisoner) lived just up the road from us. In his back garden he had a gipsy caravan that was reputedly given to him by Walt Disney.

Oh, and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis...

Edited by St Enodoc
  • Like 3
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, St Enodoc said:

Danger Man (aka The Prisoner) lived just up the road from us. In his back garden he had a gipsy caravan that was reputedly given to him by Walt Disney.

Oh, and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis...

Hi Sainty

I met Kirsty a few times in the late seventies, early eighties, she was as gorgeous as a person as well as gorgeous looking. A really lovely lady.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1