Sheffield Exchange, Toy trains, music and fun!

Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Andi,

I'll second you on that one !!!

Government is only a corporation that contracts with persons (not human beings) via contracts known as statute acts. Should you "act" in the capacity of a person instead of claiming your inalienable rights as a human being and should you then not perform to contract you have then broken the law.

The law broken is actually for non performance of contract (breach of contract) in that humans mistakenly claim the name held under Crown Copyright on a birth certificate. You then, having claimed their name, not your own, are guilty of mischief in contract (fraud). See Blacks Law Dictionary for definitions of types of crime, there are only five. This is why the rozzers always want a name and address so that they might gain commercial service, beware of commercial joinder with such corporations via their agents falsely claiming to be constables.

The lesson here is always hold rozzers to their oaths of office which is to uphold the law and not to offer commercial contracts, remind them that the Bills of Exchange act covers their commercial activities also.

Should they get snotty quote the nine Peelian Principals to them, they don't like that either.

Best of all if they ever tell them you are under caution explain that they are also under that very same caution and that you will use their words against them in any court that you choose to take them to.

https://thecrimepreventionwebsite.com/police-crime-prevention-service---a-short-history/744/the-peelian-principles/

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

Cognitive Dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome are powerful enemies of those the do not require salvage upon the paper-sea.

Gibbo.

Ok I think I get it, or do I?

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Malcolm McLaren

New biography "The Life and Times of Malcolm McLaren" by Paul Gorman seems to have had good reviews. Not really my cup of tea though.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Richard,

Getting back to work is so far proving difficult for I went to a woman's house yesterday to quote for a joinery job, however today, I have to my surprise, discovered that I cannot get wood.

Gibbo.

You can get a pill for that.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Ok I think I get it, or do I?

Hi Clive,

My apologies old bean, we seem to have circled back to Alan Greenspan's quote as the explanation for one of my posts again !

While we are at it here is one from him that I took particular notice of some years back that is now particularly prescient:

"In the absence of a gold standard there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value."

Gibbo.

Edited by Gibbo675
Spelling
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Andi,

I'll second you on that one !!!

Government is only a corporation that contracts with persons (not human beings) via contracts known as statute acts. Should you "act" in the capacity of a person instead of claiming your inalienable rights as a human being and should you then not perform to contract you have then broken the law.

The law broken is actually for non performance of contract (breach of contract) in that humans mistakenly claim the name held under Crown Copyright on a birth certificate. You then, having claimed their name, not your own, are guilty of mischief in contract (fraud). See Blacks Law Dictionary for definitions of types of crime, there are only five. This is why the rozzers always want a name and address so that they might gain commercial service, beware of commercial joinder with such corporations via their agents falsely claiming to be constables.

The lesson here is always hold rozzers to their oaths of office which is to uphold the law and not to offer commercial contracts, remind them that the Bills of Exchange act covers their commercial activities also.

Should they get snotty quote the nine Peelian Principals to them, they don't like that either.

Best of all if they ever tell them you are under caution explain that they are also under that very same caution and that you will use their words against them in any court that you choose to take them to.

https://thecrimepreventionwebsite.com/police-crime-prevention-service---a-short-history/744/the-peelian-principles/

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

Cognitive Dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome are powerful enemies of those the do not require salvage upon the paper-sea.

Gibbo.

If I ever get arrested it will be you who I call, not a solicitor!

Mike.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

If I ever get arrested it will be you who I call, not a solicitor!

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Should you ever appropriately educate yourself in all things true and lawful you may then apply the true law of this Earth to any situation that you may find yourself in as is your right as a human being while standing upon the Earth. You will then realise that the rejection of all forms of government is an essential part of taking of full responsibility for your own life and that helping others is the only way forward, this is the sweet anarchy of your own realisation of self both within and without yourself.

You are on your own, and with that said I have helped you more than you know should you ever follow such a path.

Gibbo.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a Nolan helmet? 

Hi Clive,

Don't worry its not a euphemism, they are just a particular manufacturer.

Casey Stoner wears them.

Gibbo.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Written in a morning coffee break while her husband took a Skype work meeting in the next room, the song was recorded entirely in her home attic studio The Launch Pad, except for live drums which were beamed in remotely by Max Saidi. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

My DMU behind list

1 x 101 DMCL requires engine underframe (bought one, just don't know where the old Triang DMU is)

1 x 116 DMBS painting and glazing

1 x 116 DMS painting and glazing

1 x 127/115 TS glazing

1 x 119 DMC motor bogie and some glazing

1 x 119 DMSL some glazing

Thenm I need to redo a whole 117 set

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, MJI said:

My DMU behind list

1 x 101 DMCL requires engine underframe (bought one, just don't know where the old Triang DMU is)

1 x 116 DMBS painting and glazing

1 x 116 DMS painting and glazing

1 x 127/115 TS glazing

1 x 119 DMC motor bogie and some glazing

1 x 119 DMSL some glazing

Thenm I need to redo a whole 117 set

Is that all Martin ? 

I will need to check with Gibbo if you qualify as a member of the "Whoops I have started too many DMUs projects gang". 

Just looking at the trains on the layout, I have the following to finish, but they are operative. 

Class 101 2 car

Class 101 4 car (with Buffet)

Class 104 2 car

Class 104 3 car

Class 104 4 car

Class 108 4 car 

Class 111 2 car

No excuse now for not being able to paint my trains, the spray booth was delivered tonight. I came into the model room, the Leeds and Bradford limited stopper (2x3 car Met-Can units) and the Halifax six coach non-gangway stopper (class 24/1, first revenue train it has hauled)  had just started running about 9.00pm when Mrs M stuck her head in the toy room, waving a Hermes card "Were you expecting a delivery?". Well I wasn't expecting it today or at 9.00pm it was supposed to be here next week. 

The K1 headed York parcels has nearly reached its destination. So has the Barnsley bound 2 coach train with an Ivatt class 2 tank . 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Is that all Martin ? 

I will need to check with Gibbo if you qualify as a member of the "Whoops I have started too many DMUs projects gang". 

No excuse now for not being able to paint my trains, the spray booth was delivered tonight.

Hi Clive,

You can't have too many bug crates, and much to my chagrin BR had too many in the 1970's !

On the subject of painting I have painted the Derby Lightweight first coat red and then realised that I hadn't fitted the tank fillers to the roof, fortunately it doesn't detract form the work done so far.

I really should pay attention to what I am doing instead of thinking about attending party's with fit burds in PVC outfits, Flavia Eqvitania would not approve !

Gibbo.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 3

11 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

No excuse now for not being able to paint my trains, the spray booth was delivered tonight

Will there be a farewell video, possibly a musical number, "Joseph and his amazing multicoloured bog carts" ?

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Dr Gerbil-Fritters said:

I wish it was regular, the Current Situation is playing havoc with my bowels.  Or is it my bowls? 

You are going to have wait until Wednesday.

On one ward I worked on as a student nurse more staff would request Wednesday off than weekends, the ward sister was old fashioned and Wednesday was "Enema day". One poor soul would end up in the sluice room trying to get the bedpans through the bed pan washer as fast as possible.

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

You are going to have wait until Wednesday.

On one ward I worked on as a student nurse more staff would request Wednesday off than weekends, the ward sister was old fashioned and Wednesday was "Enema day". One poor soul would end up in the sluice room trying to get the bedpans through the bed pan washer as fast as possible.

I have rated that as informative i.e. too much information.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, Joseph_Pestell said:

I have rated that as informative i.e. too much information.

It is merely historical fact. I know I was stuck in the sluice.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium

Life hasn't changed much, Jim the local farmer turned up this morning to collect the 'orses muck heap.

Washing bed pans or shoveling horses doings.....both make picking up dogs muck on the daily walk child's play.

• Friendly/supportive 4