Everard Junction - 88 to 90 - BR Western Region

richard w

Glad to see you have made a threat, Richard. Been following you and the layout on Youtube for a while now (MickMaan).

Really great layout and some very helpful 'How To's' in your vids.

Cheers. Mike.

• Like 1

I'm a great fan of both your layout and your how-to videos. I've watched many of them for ideas in the past. nice to see actual pics of your layout, as well as the track plan. must be a lot of fun to operate and to work on.

glad to see you here and starting a thread. :)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Welcome aboard Richard good to have you here. Like everyone else I've seen all the videos and your stock and period is the same as mine, so always been interested in your progress. 

• Like 1

Welcome to RMWEB richard glad to see you made the decision to show EVERARD JUNCTION here in photo form as i find you tend to see a lot more detail in photos than you do in video and see things that you also miss in video form too.

As with your Youtube page i will be following your thread here on RMWEB with great interest as a long term amid admirer.I hope to see lots of lovely top notch photos in future and im sure you won't disappoint (not to much pressure lol). 

I too have a thread on here so feel free to stop by and take a look.

Terry

Glebe Road Junction.

• Like 1

WOW!!!!!!

Just seen your tube videos for the first time (I'm probably the only one!!!), and they are really good, informative and very well shot.

Lovely layout, with different areas, all very well put together. Love the Mk3 'Tina with the odd wing, nice touch.

Jinty ;-)

Hi Richard, welcome to RM Web

I have been following your layout on YouTube for a while (Heinz551) and I must say it is a cracking layout! Glad to see it here on RM Web.

Your 'How To' videos have helped me no end.

Keep up the good work!

Heinz

Many thanks for the kind words above guys!

I filmed another layout update last night..  Went to edit the footage and discovered a huge smudge on the camera lens had messed up every clip :negative:

I'll be trying again tonight.

Edited by richard w

Welcome to the web Richard after spending many many hours watching your video I built my home layout with helixs but 19 months later and 3 lay outs I now have a exhibition layout with help from your videos. Cheers and come day hello. I'll be subbing to keep up with everything with yours. Cheers Ian

Welcome to the web Richard after spending many many hours watching your video I built my home layout with helixs but 19 months later and 3 lay outs I now have a exhibition layout with help from your videos. Cheers and come day hello. I'll be subbing to keep up with everything with yours. Cheers Ian

What they all said.  Your videos were among the kicks up the backside I needed to get me out of a long period of doing nothing much and now I'm speeding along with my layout again.

Tom

Hi Richard.

Welcome to RMWeb. At the risk of this becoming another "me too" post, I also really enjoy your videos on YouTube. In fact I tend to check your "how to" guides before I try anything new. Thanks for taking the time to share Everard Junction with us.

Cheers