Central Vermont Railway - Roxbury Sub.

CVSNE

Here's a close up view of a country road heading into the backdrop (oops, I mean "backscene")

I think that is one of the best transitions I've seen from 3D to 2D. I need to do something like that, though I think I'm more likely to look at the road hitting the back scene at an angle that is hidden by buildings/parked vehicles because I think the perspective artwork is beyond me.

• 4 months later...

wow. just wow.

I started off 'getting into' American RR via the Rutland.. suddenly feel drawn back to that neck of the woods! 

Really beautiful scenic work

Thanks for the kind words. 

I'll post some more pictures - but first I have to get the layout ready for an op session tomorrow - got a group of greenhorns coming from West Virginia and Pennsylvania….wish me luck….

• RMweb Gold

wow. just wow.

I started off 'getting into' American RR via the Rutland.. suddenly feel drawn back to that neck of the woods! 

Really beautiful scenic work

Hi Mog,

I could help you with that - if you do go that way!

I have a collection of about 40 'New England Region' railcars to sell - all suitable for the pre 'No Roofwalk' era, fitted with Kadee's in as new condition. 

OK - most of it is Athearn 'Blue Box' made up and ready to go - but it's all been worked on to improve the running qualities.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks

ps - For a setting not in @New England' - I like Cooper!

Thanks for the kind words. 

I'll post some more pictures - but first I have to get the layout ready for an op session tomorrow - got a group of greenhorns coming from West Virginia and Pennsylvania….wish me luck….

I was just in Pennsylvania with Daughter. We stopped at a Pizza joint just before Easton and behind us a man was talking about his “prescription costing $2,000” - I now know where Dustin Hoffman sourced his accent in “Rainman”....

Good luck, Marty, Pete.

Archived