Wallace and Gromit's Cracking Contraption - The Shunt-O-Matic

Guest 009matt

Guest 009matt

Sheer brilliance! B) B) B)

Shouldn't that be 'shear' brilliance?

Once again, thanks for all great comments, hope lots of you can see it in the 'flesh'

Hi there mate...

Absolutely superb, brilliant and makes all other modellers on the RMWeb new heights to aim for... These just beets all others, regardless of what I say on all other layouts... (Sorry guys) on a new level of its own...

How many eons of hours as this taken to produce...? And what size is it overall, probably the size of a postage stamp... that would send it to even a higher level than it already is...

Great to see on here... Absolute Fab

Regards

Jamie

Brilliant! But I think it needs a penguin. :)

I thought the same, but the realized what we're all really saying is that it needs some Wensleydale Cheese -- so why not make the building behind either a cheese shop or a Wensleydale Factory? All it would take would be to print out a little paper sign and hang it there by the entryway.

All of us take this hobby a bit too seriously, you know, scale this, and realistic that, and weathering and grass that looks oh so perfect -- not that there's anything wrong with that -- but what the Shunt-O-Matic has achieved is making it all so very fun again.

All the best,

Thomas.

All of us take this hobby a bit too seriously, you know, scale this, and realistic that, and weathering and grass that looks oh so perfect -- not that there's anything wrong with that -- but what the Shunt-O-Matic has achieved is making it all so very fun again.

All the best,

Thomas.

Not, per chance, a tank engine? :D

Hmmm, never thought of that. My father is James (the red engine) -- oh dear, I'm doomed. Oh wait, there's hope! Not a Percy in sight!

Thomas.

Looks like a 5 to 1 chance someone else in your family could also have wheels, then! :D

One our club members has a cheese factory using the name of a cheese from MPFC's cheese shop sketch. (Forget what that is, now)

You mean 'The National Cheese Emporium'?

• 1 month later...
Guest 009matt

It is with regret that I have had to put this layout up for sale. I need the space in the loft and it is just gathering dust.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this fun layout at Alton earlier this year. I couldn't think of a better way to get young children intersted in model railways.

Well done

Andy

ps. sorry you had to sell it, if i had known I might have been tempted.

post-8259-127170432205_thumb.jpg

post-8259-127170432727_thumb.jpg

post-8259-127170433142_thumb.jpg

post-8259-127170433566_thumb.jpg

Archived