Contacting NMRA British Region

Mr_Tilt

Could someone please tel me how to contact the NMRA British Region please?

Their web site shows all the Officer's and the usual 'fill in this box' type of message centre but it doesn't work worth a light! I've tried four times to two different officers and each time I get a couple of lines worth of computer speak at the top of the page that says it failed.

A real world email address for the Membership Director would be the best, but a real world email address for ANYone there would do.

Their web site shows all the Officer's and the usual 'fill in this box' type of message centre but it doesn't work worth a light! I've tried four times to two different officers and each time I get a couple of lines worth of computer speak at the top of the page that says it failed.

A real world email address for the Membership Director would be the best, but a real world email address for ANYone there would do.

The fault has now been reported to our web team - it is unfortunately a recurring problem.

Thanks for reporting this.  A recent software update was done and it turns out there was a bug in that update.  That bug has now been fixed in a new update which I have just installed and tested.  It is all working again now.

Just for future, if you encounter any errors, please report it directly to me at webmaster at nmrabr dot org dot uk and please include the exact error message from the page - a 'couple of lines worth of computer speak' doesn't really help me much.  I don't visit this forum at all - luckily a fellow NMRA member picked it up and forwarded it on to me.

Thank you,

Peter Borcherds

NMRABR Website Technical Administrator

www.nmrabr.org.uk

I hope the email address mentioned below will also be appearing on the site, I notice there's a mobile number there which is great, especially if there were a problem with the email as well, but there are multiple reasons why email would be a better option.

Thanks for reporting this.  A recent software update was done and it turns out there was a bug in that update.  That bug has now been fixed in a new update which I have just installed and tested.  It is all working again now.

Just for future, if you encounter any errors, please report it directly to me at webmaster at nmrabr dot org dot uk and please include the exact error message from the page - a 'couple of lines worth of computer speak' doesn't really help me much.  I don't visit this forum at all - luckily a fellow NMRA member picked it up and forwarded it on to me.

Thank you,

Peter Borcherds

NMRABR Website Technical Administrator

www.nmrabr.org.uk

Glad that it's in hand, and thanks for the pointers.

I haven't been an NMRA member for some years and as such I had no way of getting in contact with anyone there, luckily I could make that contact via RMWeb. 

The same problem would affect any prospective new members.

Archived