Bantam Loco Crew multi-part figures for the Age of Steam

1ngram

WE ALL NEED LOCO CREW

Earlier this year I had a well known and talented figure sculptor (in the wargames world mainly) called Martin Baker make me some multi-part loco crew for the steam era in white metal.  The fist batch of figures sold out quite quickly and I've now had a new batch of castings made in Pewter. They consist of 2 bodies, 4 heads and 6 arms, which, when assembled, allow over 50 different figures to be created for your loco footplate or lineside.

The figures were originally designed for my 3.5mm (H0) layout of the GNSR in the pre-grouping era but given that the average height of recruits in 1914 was 5’6” and that there were many “bantam” divisions of men between 4’10” and 5’2” these figures will mix well with the best 4mm figures to give a more realistic range of heights and builds. They are particularly suitable for those cramped 4mm loco footplates.

Some of the photos show my figures alongside the 00 figures from Stadden to show how well they combinepost-3983-0-29151000-1404733682_thumb.jpge

The multi-part components can be seen here:

post-3983-0-34641000-1404733822_thumb.jpg

I have a six page information sheet with more photos, assembly information and prices which I can email to enquirers who contact me here: kennclark@btinternet.com

Archived