Rapido's UK newsletter

rapidotrains

Hi all,

If you haven't subscribed already, I recommend signing up for our free UK newsletter.

Here's a link to the signup page:

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001Wa58ZNPFtyXPDswqX_KtXQ%3D%3D

When signing up you can specify whether you want to get the UK newsletter, the North American newsletter, or both.

The next UK newsletter will probably be sent later this month or next month when I am in China. We don't bombard your inbox with messages.  I hate when you sign up for a newsletter and then get bombarded every couple of days.  And when it's a small company run by someone you know, there is always that awkward question that goes through your mind when you see yet another email arrive: "Will it hurt their feelings if I unsubscribe from their boring and pervasive emails?" And of course you don't and then you get pissed off again the next time one of their emails shows up.

Rest assured, we won't bombard you with emails.  And we won't be offended if you eventually tell us to piss off!   :ok:

-Jason

I've been getting the Rapido NA e-mailed newsletter for a while and as Andy says it's very entertaining. Latest one also mentions the APT model and has a good article about the differences, but also similarities between Canadian and British modelling. Goes a long way beyond the fact that UK houses tend not to have large basements for layouts and is very thoughtful.

• 3 weeks later...

Been reading the latest Rapido NA newsletter and Jason's description of their new LRC loco is one of the most informative I've ever read, especially concerning the underframe detail and the purpose of certain working shutters and panels........   absolutely brilliant.  And tremendous illustration of one particular version. They are boldly going...   and just getting more and more hip.

Worth signing up just for this.

Bill

Archived