Millbridge

mozzer models

Dean will be 7 on wednesday & he is wanting to swop his roundy round layout for a shunting layout both dean & I will be building the layout using set track the layout will be 5ft 2 by 1ft 3

heres a plan of what he wants

post-6686-12649574811497_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me. Nice, small size for a young 'un to have a bash at but has a good amount of operational interest.

What sort of era and region are you modelling?

Looks good to me. Nice, small size for a young 'un to have a bash at but has a good amount of operational interest.

What sort of era and region are you modelling?

It will be a light railway run with small tanks coaches will be 4 & 6 wheelers ( he has asked if i can repaint his Bachmann billy

It will be interesting to watch this layout develop. I'm like many on this forum, I suspect - can never make up my mind what I want so I build, dismantle, ponder, sort of start again. You and Dean know what you want and are going for it. Best of luck to you both. More, please, when you're ready.

Steve.

after tea yestoday dean pasted the backsceme on to the back board he has got one or two wrinkels in it but not a bad job for a 1st attempt for a 7 year old

todays job is to fit a bridge to hide the exit in the fiddle yard & some formers for the landscape

pics latter

Archived