Bachmann NRM/Locomotionmodels.com - GNR Ivatt C1

Hi guys
Not long now until the launch of our new super duper exclusive model in conjunction with Bachmann.

Around lunchtime on Tuesday 29th all the juicy details will be on the website, or, if you are not too far away, come along and see for yourself! (We will have an ep sample of the new model on display )

I can guarantee most of you will absolutely love it!! ( I say most 'cos we can't please everyone!)

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium

Hi guys

Not long now until the launch of our new super duper exclusive model in conjunction with Bachmann.

Around lunchtime on Tuesday 29th all the juicy details will be on the website, or, if you are not too far away, come along and see for yourself! (We will have an ep sample of the new model on display )

I can guarantee most of you will absolutely love it!! ( I say most 'cos we can't please everyone!)

Or you can just read the NRM advert in Model Rail and see the answer right now!

Edited by Not Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

It will be a model of NBR Glen Douglas. I know this because I have just bought a kit. Oh wait its when you finish building it that happens.

You've got 5 days to build it then...........

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

The D34 4-4-0 Glens are some of the most elegant locomotives around. If a rtr manufacturer sees fit to light upon them, I am sure many would be delighted, and purchase ........

John

• Like 1

It's a 4-COR, it's a 4-COR.....whoooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee................................................ :senile:  :senile:  :jester:  :jester:

(fat chance), oh well, I'm sure there'll be threads frothing all over once it is announced and I'd then be able to safely moan along with everyone else "...total disaapointment because they didn't cater exclusively to ME..."- har har... <---- sarcasm, in case anyone misses it and go all "DISAGREE" button on me!

• Like 4

"juicy" detail? a clue, a red herring or wishful thinking? how about 25,000 volts of juice :)

i suspect its the latter two if an EP is going to be available for inspection so soon.

Edited by ThaneofFife
  • Like 1

"juicy" detail? a clue, a red herring or wishful thinking? how about 25,000 volts of juice :)

"I can guarantee most of you will absolutely love it!!"  I suspect that rules out what you or I would "absolutely love it" to be.  We both know know blue boxes with coathangers on the roof bring out most RMwebbers in hives, boils, pustules, deep depression and nervous apoplexy.  It'll be a pretty little tea urn on wheels, although I wouldn't say no to a Coal Tank myself.

Oh to be wrong though...

• Like 2

I reckon its the C1 given Atlantics already announced. Doubt it would be the J21 as thats not in the National Collection, despite it being as good as lately.

Could be the Sterling Single but again its an outsider, and the other also ran is the Western 28xx. Still think its the C1, hence its move to Shildon some months ago.

• RMweb Premium

The LSWR T3, possibly?.  That had just arrived at Locomotion on our first visit. 

Absolutely gorgeous but limited appeal, maybe.

• Like 1

yeah theres two hopes of having a class 87 announced on top of this weeks class 90 -bob hope and no hope. its just to big a deal to be pigeon holed as a Locomotion special when you would expect it to be a mainstream model revealed with lots of flashing neons, free wine and bunting etc. but it would be nice to mark the 87s 40th year since their intro.