Custom N gauge BR Diesel loco number waterslide transfers

Benn

Hi all,

I am looking for a company who will print me some custom waterslide BR diesel loco numbers up. I have all the relevant info inc, style, arrangement of numbers and photos of specific examples.

I have been waiting for 4 months after submitting an order with one company to print these numbers off, and am starting to get a little frustrated now. I do appreciate it's probably not the highest of priorities and that it's a very small company who must be innundated with these sorts of requests, but there doesn't seem to be any time scale or urgency to get them done despite a couple of emails asking about progress, and I would like the number sets before The International N Gauge Show this coming September if possible!

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thankyou,
Benn.

• RMweb Premium

Another vote for Railtec Models. Steve's now got a standard price of £7.50 (I think) for small jobs like loco numbers - ask nicely and he'll include OHLE warnings, spare numbers (in case of accidents) and any extra bits and peices.

He'll also take on bigger jobs - he did transfers for me original provincial blue class 150:

http://www.ngaugesociety.com/index.php?page=2013-classes-c-to-f

Happy modelling.

Steven B.

Archived