Modellers from Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South of the Thames

Horsham Model Railway Club Show Sat 25th Oct - Layouts Needed

GRC

Hi everyone. Horsham Model Railway club are holding a show on Saturday 25th Oct at the Church Hall we use in Cambridge Road Horsham. Due to a variety of reasons we need some more layouts to fill the space up. If anyone would like to bring a layout can they reply or PM me with some details and Pictures and we can then have a discussion about fit etc. What we ideally need are something long and thin or a couple of thin but not long layouts for one wall.

The show runs from 10-4 and setting up can either be Saturday Morning or Friday evening.

Thanks Gavin..

Gavin Collins

Secretary

Horsham Model Railway Club

http://www.horshammrc.org.uk/

Email – Secretary@horshammrc.org.uk

Mobile 079 123 688 05

I hope you can find something; afraid there's no way I can commit my modules at this stage as I'm only half way through a 4 foot one and, let's face it, that isn't terribly exciting!  With a summer holiday ahead I can't see me having the time to have something complete sufficient boards in time to have something functional.

Unless there are two or three other SECAGers who might be at an advanced enough stage for something to be "under construction" and that would be acceptable to you?  What sort of space are you looking to fill?

It may well be a good opportunity next year - if you are willing and have space - to showcase whatever we've achieved amongst SECAG with modules by then though.  Let's see how things go between now and then and we can perhaps talk in the new year?

Too early I think to commit modules, think we need to do a few " private" ie modules and their drivers only sessions before including and perhaps more of an Open day type event rather than a public show.

Archived