RMweb Live badges

uax6

• RMweb Premium

Having been give the day off for good behaviour from the Mrs, I will be at RMweb Live on the Saturday, but as i will be just another face in the hall (albeit with my 6 year daughter with me), I was wondering if there is a badge that we show wear?

I have thought of doing one with a big picture of my avitar, and with both my username and my first name. I'm going to do a similar one for my daughter with 'I'm with my daddy, uax6 and his mobile number is xxxx ' on it in case she gets lost.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Andy G

Some of us still have our badges from Stafford which John (Coombe Barton) produced - basically the same design as that linked above (although I think Chrisf and I are the only folk to be regularly seen wearing them at exhibitions!).

I've still got mine from Stafford and wear it at virtually every show I go to, I will be wearing it to Coventry.

It would also be great if Layout badges similar to the ones we had at Stafford could be SOLD to cover their cost and maybe raise some money for a good cause, say £5 each to put on your layout at home and when taken to Shows. I still have both of mine from the two Stafford shows.

Bodge.

Having been give the day off for good behaviour from the Mrs, I will be at RMweb Live on the Saturday, but as i will be just another face in the hall (albeit with my 6 year daughter with me), I was wondering if there is a badge that we show wear?

I have thought of doing one with a big picture of my avitar, and with both my username and my first name. I'm going to do a similar one for my daughter with 'I'm with my daddy, uax6 and his mobile number is xxxx ' on it in case she gets lost.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Andy G

Yes Andy - skin the cat in your Avitar and wear it on your head like Davy Crockett you'll stand out then!

• RMweb Gold

I'll be the fool in a Fernie, Eh Canada t-shirt - well at least on day one. If I'm still wearing it on day two you might be using the t-shirt to avoid me as I'll be literally a part of the great unwashed.

• RMweb Gold

I've still got mine from Stafford and wear it at virtually every show I go to, I will be wearing it to Coventry.

It would also be great if Layout badges similar to the ones we had at Stafford could be SOLD to cover their cost and maybe raise some money for a good cause, say £5 each to put on your layout at home and when taken to Shows. I still have both of mine from the two Stafford shows.

Bodge.

I also still have mine - then 'mis-laid' and since found from it's hidding place!

My son also has one 'Mudmagnet Jnr' and my wife 'Mrs Mudmagnet' !

I hope Andy does not mind, but I have altered the file he originally drew up to give positioning for a profile pic, name and username, all in a standard-style format. Although I didn't add the 'Live' after the RMweb logo, allowing it to be kept open for other events.

post-14921-0-96651900-1409567235.jpg

If there are any problems Andy, I shall happily withdraw the post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I won't be able to download or print a badge so to speak as everything is packed up pending our house move hopefully in the not to distant future so I'll be wandering around wearing a Black English Electric T-shirt and possibly a Dallas stars hockey team cap !! and begging people so I can take hundereds of photo's of layouts with a certain Dapol western on it ?

Cheers 

Cov Guard 

Colin  

Archived