Latest Rapido News (North American Version)

rapidotrains

Loved this:

In 1967 Canada turned 100 years old. While the USA was born from revolution, we were born from bureaucracy. It kind of explains the differences in character between our two peoples. As the late Robin Williams once said, "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party. Like, keep it down, eh?"

No 'frozen tundra / great white north' jokes from me. I live in "California's Canada". Or is it "Washington's Mexico"?

I do have one question for Jason though on the China visit:

Science/medical officer blue??? Not engineering red?

"Dammit Jason, you're an engineer, not a doctor!" (Or at least I'll say your products are well engineered.)

Loved this:

No 'frozen tundra / great white north' jokes from me. I live in "California's Canada". Or is it "Washington's Mexico"?

I do have one question for Jason though on the China visit:

Science/medical officer blue??? Not engineering red?

"Dammit Jason, you're an engineer, not a doctor!" (Or at least I'll say your products are well engineered.)

I have red and yellow shirts - just happened to be wearing blue that day.

My wife recently told me: "Sometimes you forget how embarrassing it is to be married to you."  We were going out for dinner and I came downstairs in Captain Sisko's uniform.  I was made to go back upstairs, but at least I kept the communicator on.

She also told me, "If you weren't married, you'd be wearing a full Starfleet uniform to work every day, wouldn't you?" Ah.... She knows me so well!

-Jason

Archived