Railway & Modelling Obituaries

Geoff Brewin

• RMweb Gold

Message copied from Comet Models website:

September 14th We are sorry to announce that Geoff sadly passed away on September 13th at home with his family, much sooner than had been anticipated.

Out of respect for Geoff, we will temporarily suspend trading until after the funeral.

We thank you for your patience and all of your kind messages of support. We will post a message when we resume trading. We regret that we will not be able to respond to telephone or e-mail messages during this time.

Orders received by the close of business on Friday 12th September 2014 will be fulfilled, but we ask for your patience as this may take longer than usual.

Geoff was a true gentleman. I feel honoured to have been counted as one of his friends. My thoughts are with his family.

I think that many of us were aware that Geoff had not been well and I learned yesterday, at the Ricoh, just how unwell he was. Nonetheless this news has still come as a shock. I only knew Geoff from his trade stands and he was always a pleasure to deal with, and what a product range he had developed, one of the most important in the 4mm hobby I would say.

Truly sad news, condolences to Geoffs family and friends.

RIP.

Archived