FARISH WEBSITE UPDATES

Crepello

• RMweb Premium

Still no dates for the many outstanding buses announced back in February 2009. One type, the Leyland PD2, has not managed one livery yet.

I wonder if they will bite the Bullit and retool these as they are all to the wrong scale. I've had the southern national DP RELL on order since they were announced not holding my breath to see it anytime soon.

The A2 must surely soon take over the mantle of most delayed Farish model from the Ivatt 2-6-0.

The EP must have been first seen over two years. Deco samples well over a year ago. Unlike the Ivatt the basic mechanism is already tried and tested in the A1.

Release date put back again and again. Then it was on the boat in time for Christmas, then the whole batch, all four livery variants were "rejected" for some undisclosed reason.  Delivery revised to Jan/Feb 2015 and now to mid-year.

Now I know there are many more important things in life but I am honestly left wondering whether we will ever see this particular model at all!

Roy

• RMweb Premium

Mmmmmm thanks for the link......got one on order, for the price of the loco I get three / free more Mk1s to convert into Carflats.....was expecting a BSK and a couple of TSOs or SKs looks like a BSK a FO and a RMB.......at least it will mean some more Commonwealth bogies.

• RMweb Premium

Mmmmmm thanks for the link......got one on order, for the price of the loco I get three / free more Mk1s to convert into Carflats.....was expecting a BSK and a couple of TSOs or SKs looks like a BSK a FO and a RMB.......at least it will mean some more Commonwealth bogies.

That is a good deal considering the price of the loco on it's own. If I were wanting one of these, this would be an easy choice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...