LCUT creative

LCUT_creative

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wootton Bassett O gauge show - 4th December 2021

We would like to invite all of our O gauge modelers to the Wootton Bassett show organised to cover the gap left by the cancelled Guilford show.

More information and tickets can be found under this link: www.wiltshire7mmshow.com

Due to Covid there are only 600 tickets in total available (300 for the morning and 300 for the afternoon session).

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

A big thank you to @LCUT_creative for the excellent service as always. 

I ordered a few bits this week, paid a reasonable £2.50 p&p, and my packet arrived the very next day. 

I’ve always been impressed by the excellent value, and the speed of service from LCut. Definitely deserving of our business, at least in my experience.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrew D said:

I ordered a few bits this week, paid a reasonable £2.50 p&p, and my packet arrived the very next day. 

I’ve always been impressed by the excellent value, and the speed of service from LCut. Definitely deserving of our business, at least in my experience.  

Snap

I ordered something mid afternoon, lo and behold it dropped through my letterbox the next morning. Less than 20 hours after paying, faster than Amazon!!!!

• Like 3

On 29/01/2022 at 13:14, hayfield said:

Snap

I ordered something mid afternoon, lo and behold it dropped through my letterbox the next morning. Less than 20 hours after paying, faster than Amazon!!!!

On 29/01/2022 at 09:04, Andrew D said:

Glad both order arrived in a timely manner! We try to get them all out of the door as soon as possible, I know how excruciating the wait can be!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

************* EASTER CASHBACK *************

Get 10% cashback on purchases over £30 this Easter.

The cashback campaign runs from 1st April 2022 to 30th April 2022

Valid for purchases over £30 (excluding postage)

10% of the purchase amount (excluding postage) will be refunded through the original payment method

Purchases over phone or via email will have a 10% discount applied

cashbackBannerFacebookEaster.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Slight pause on the office kit project while the paint dries. Doing some work on 2mm scale retaining walls in conjunction with the office.

We are looking for suggestion on which of our models to rescale to 2mm scale. We want to have 4-5 models ready for the Warley show. What would you like to see us rescale first?

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

• Like 2

On 14/10/2022 at 12:53, LCUT_creative said:

Slight pause on the office kit project while the paint dries. Doing some work on 2mm scale retaining walls in conjunction with the office.

We are looking for suggestion on which of our models to rescale to 2mm scale. We want to have 4-5 models ready for the Warley show. What would you like to see us rescale first?

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

GNR/LNER style signal box

• 4 weeks later...

More work being carried on the 2mm/N scale and the TT:120 scale. The lineside office and retaining walls should be available for sale at the Warley show. The signal boxes in this photo should be available before Christmas. Need to make the glazing bars finer so we have delay them a little bit.

We will also have frets with individual windows and doors available for Warley. They range will be mostly mirrored from the OO gauge range of Misc windows and doors.

Further to that progress has been made on the 7mm scale signal box interior. A small 16 lever and medium 24 lever versions will be available for Warley.

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3231.JPG

• Like 10

• 3 months later...

I'd just like to say that; I placed my first order with LCUT yesterday for a bridge kit just before lunchtime and I was pleasantly surprised to see my Postie popping it through the letterbox this morning!

First Class post, First Class service and what looks like a First Class product.

Thank you, and am looking forwards to building it!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2mm/N and TT:120 LNER signal boxes are finally here!

After long delays the eagerly awaited LNER signal box is finally ready and available for purchase.

We have also rescaled the windows and doors from 4mm scale to 2mm and TT:120. Those are available now.

Signal box in 2mm/N:

B 20-02

Windows and doors in 2mm/N:

2mm/N windows and doors

Signal box in TT:120:

B TT0-02

Windows and doors in TT:120:

TT:120 windows and doors

forum_B%20TT0-02.jpg

forum_misc1.jpg

forum_misc2.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

A new Country LNER station kit for N gauge and TT:120 is now available on our website.

We are also pleased to announce we now stock the excellent Deluxe Materials Laser Cut Kits Glue.

https://lcut.co.uk/index.php?product=B 20-03&title=B 20-03

https://lcut.co.uk/index.php?product=B TT0-03&title=B TT0-03

https://lcut.co.uk/index.php?product=DM 00-00&title=DM 00-00

forum_B%2020-03.jpg

forum_DM%2000-00.jpg

• Like 2