Peco Immediate price increase!

Stevelewis

Apollo announces that forthwith his wallet is sealed and credit card terminated no more new models or associated equipment will be purchased.

This will take immediate affect, and is an executive order from SWMBO.

ALL major manufacturers & suppliers, without exception are affected.

Brit15

• RMweb Gold

Amazing - nobody has yet accused them of blaming it all on the price of fish & chips in Seaton, or - as Ian says - wage rises to keep up with China while claiming that it's really an excuse for profiteering and wallet lining.  After all they do produce r-t-r rolling stock etc so why not lump them in with the other 'targets'?  :jester: 

That's disturbing news. I need a rail-built buffer stop at some point in the near future and if the price goes up by, say, 10p, economies in other areas will be needed. The kids might have to share a Tesco value range sausage roll instead of having one each...

5%!!!! All at once?

I went into my local electrical wholesaler (QVS) this morning to buy a wall box for a socket. That cost me a whole 71pence - I asked the guy behind the counter if he did deferred payments. He didn't bother me with a receipt either, would have cost more than the goods! (And I paid with a £20 note....)

Stewart

• 7 months later...

Seems more than 5%, In March this year a pack of 30 sl-300f code 55 flexi track was £68 at Hattons, its now £84. according to my calculator that's at least 26%!!

But Hattons are not Peco, Hattons price may be cheaper, may the same or may be more (yes, it does happen) According to Kernow the Peco price is £108.

Archived