DJModels out and about page

DJM Dave

Hi guys,

I'm starting this thread as a list of events that I have been invited to attend as DJModels to give presentations or a small show stand.

Can I ask that it's left for specific questions or invitations please, but I shall, in the first posting after this one, start to list shows and presentations as I get them and confirm attendance.

I'll update the list here and on my website and as such it will save you all going through pages of comments, as the second post here will be the only place on here to see that info.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Curses, I'm at the MHR on the Friday!

Don't suppose whilst you are there you fancy measuring up the S15, or Lord Nelson, or the Ivatt, or even a PALVAN............No, oh well, worth a try ;o)

Hope all goes well.

Tom.

Edited by TomE
  • Like 1

Curses, I'm at the MHR on the Friday!

Don't suppose whilst you are there you fancy measuring up the S15, or Lord Nelson, or the Ivatt, or even a PALVAN............No, oh well, worth a try ;o)

Hope all goes well.

Tom.

Who knows what I will do when the crowds go home ;-)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

NGF MEET UP IN LANCASHIRE 17th OCTOBER 2015 (CO-SPONSORED BY D.J.MODELS & ROY BARTON)
The N Gauge Forum will be holding a meet up for those in our area and anyone else who can attend on Saturday 17th October 2015 at St.Aidan’s Parish Church Hall, Bamber Bridge, near Preston, PR5 6QR.
This event is open to Forum members and card carrying members of the N Gauge Society and 2mmFS.
Admission is £4.50 payable on the door to cover hall hire and insurance.
Opening hours 10.00 – 16.00
Plenty of free parking.
Refreshments available.
The venue can be found just off Station Road in Bamber Bridge and is on a side street next to Withy Grove Veterinary Practice (big sign on property). For anyone travelling by rail, turn left out of Bamber Bridge station and the venue can be found on the right hand side of Station Road after 10 minutes walk. For those intending to fly in we have 3 local airports (Manchester, Liverpool and Blackpool) so anyone with a private jet has no excuse for not attending.
Layouts currently booked are:-
Wulstanton Road  – NGF member ‘Mainline’
Modern image twin level  minimum space layout 1970s to present day.
Bethandale – Mike Shakespeare 
LMS branch terminus set in the Peak District mid to late 1930s
Old Elm Common – Dave Jones (DJ Models)
Dave will be bringing one board from his layout featuring DCC sound equipped diesels.
Dave will also be treating us to another talk/Q & A between 14.00 and 15.00

Please make an effort to come and see fellow NGF members for a good old chinwag and a brew. Feel free to bring along anything you wish to sell/swap.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=27860.0

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

Not long to this show now, so i thought i'd bump it a bit just in case you'd forgotten. :jester:

Anyway, latest news is that i will be using this show to announce a new 'RS' (rolling stock) of 5 new wagons in N gauge, including showing 5 cad/cams, and showing 1 of them in tooling as i write this missive.

A new simple but effective item will be unveiled there too, which can be used for all gauges!

I'll also be giving a full update on all products (except commissioned ones) with some great news to be heard.

A main update will appear in all magazines along with photographs and i have asked Andy York of this parish to post here in my absence on the Sunday.

Lastly, you will be able to order from your DJM stockist on the Monday morning following the show whatever items you require from the 'RS' list and others.

If you wish to attend please either be an NGS member, or a member of the Ngauge Forum. 

Cheers

Dave  :locomotive:

• Like 4

Hi Dave

I appreciate this might be part of your announcement and therefore news you want to save for the weekend's big reveal, but, in case you can and want to say now, is it your intention to offer Mercig mastered weathered options on the wagons ?

Cheers

Rob

Sorry Rob,

Taking the fifth on that.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

A new simple but effective item will be unveiled there too, which can be used for all gauges!

Cheers

Dave  :locomotive:

New wagon loads? By the way, thanks for the heads up about the meeting etc. Looking forward to the announcements. Will a brand new N gauge Class 87, 90, 92 or Class 117 be classified as wagons? :P 

Edited by Rusty.J
  • Like 1

I think Dave must have threatened everyone who went with a horses head on their pillow in the morning! :jester:

I can't believe... 8 hours!... and not a peep out of anyone!! :scratchhead:

Us N gaugers must be an honourable lot!

Cheers

Mark

• RMweb Premium

I can't access that forum so would be grateful if the details could be posted here.

Thanks.

G.

I'll pop the bare bones up here for the moment. 

The class 17 will be the first n gauge loco to arrive (March 2016 ish), the 23 and steam loco following shortly behind. (All sometime 2016)

There are 5 new wagons, all n gauge. 

A shark plough van

Memaid ballast wagon - In tooling and due in March 2016

Turbot ballast wagon

Bogie bolster E

LSWR road van, (n gauge version of the Kernow models wagon). 

All are stated as being either late CAD or waiting for tooling. 

Edit 2- prices and CADs for most have been displayed, I assume that these will be posted on here soon enough. 

Edited by Kris

What did this turn out to be?

I was wondering that too? Come dave don't keep us in the dark.

Yes, an easy load for wagons that can be loaded and unloaded using just a magnet. Thus eliminating the need to take the wagons off the track etc.

• 7 months later...

Hi Dave,

Any travel plans finalised for 2016?

We all know you have to keep many plates spinning, but it would be nice to know if you are going to make any personal appearances in 2016.

If you do make it to Perth at the end of June, it would be good to be able to catch up on the latest developments.  :secret:

Pepsi

• 2 years later...

Dave Jones and DJ Models are attending Spennymoor Show this weekend. Sure Dave will be happy to give updates and I know he has products available for sale this weekend. More info at www.wrlpg.com or the DLPG Facebook page in terms of the event

• Like 1

• AY Mod locked this topic