Diesel Hydraulic Era O Gauge Garden Railway (Steve Beattie Class 22)

Hey Phill, what a lovely layout in a lovely setting and some really cracking pics, thanks for sharing them with us.

It is great to see how model photos appear much more lifelike with natural outdoor lighting. 

• Like 1

Hi Phill,

Just found your new thread. Great to see pics of the layout again and that rake of MK2s looks superb.

Have you made any progress on the station in the garage?

Cheers Peter.

• Like 2

One thing that really gives the layout photos that extra edge of realism, is the close coupled stock, and the more prototypical radii curves. 

I must try and persuade Mrs Jonny777 that a garden railway is just what we need, although I fear that I can already predict her answer.

• Like 2

Welcome back Phill - and what a cracking new thread. Lovin' the photos - doesn't get much better than 7mm hydraulics in the garden. I can almost hear the Maybachs! More please (much more!) - that Warship on the short rake of departmentals could be straight out of a John Vaughan album or one of those old Bradford Barton hydraulic-fests. Fabulous!

David

• Like 2

Hi Phill,

The station area looks great, it really has a good feel about it. Nice to see your Crompton in the fiddleyard.

Cheers Peter.

Thanks Peter,

I do have another kit bashed crompton in the pipeline, but this time using a Heljan body & sprues & PRMRP bogie etches.....similar to Penguin of Dooms excellent work on RMWeb.

Cheers

Phill

Hi Phill,

I would like to get a Heljan body myself as I still have a Nigel Stanley class 27 kit to do, and it looks like getting the old Lima class 33 body to look right will take a heap of work, Sean's class 27 looks superb. 

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1