Kean Maygib

PGC

Apologies if this has been asked before - I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Are Kean Maygib products still manufactured, and if they are, how does one get hold of them? I have a Norwich 'phone number, but whenever I try calling it, I get no answer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil

Apologies if this has been asked before - I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Are Kean Maygib products still manufactured, and if they are, how does one get hold of them? I have a Norwich 'phone number, but whenever I try calling it, I get no answer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil

Hi Phil,

A couple of days ago the good gentleman at Branchlines (Westbury) emailed his catalogues to me and he does have a listing of Keen Maygib items as stocked by Branchlines but has the note added that supplies are 'poor' so please enquire before ordering.

This might not be a lot of help Phil but its another avenue you might perhaps try.

Most of what was made by KM seems to have an equivelent in the Alan Gibson range that is freely available - or at least the items i've needed seem to have.

Hope thats of some help or interest Phil.

Regards

Edited by TheWeatheringMan

When I last purchased from Kean Maygib I did so via telephone and letter using the following contact details.

Kean Maygib

PO Box 3071

Trowse

Norwich

NR14 8WU

01603 720792

That address is 20 years old They have moved to

23 MacKintosh Rd Rackheath Norwich, Norfolk NR13 6LJ, United Kingdom

• RMweb Gold

That address is 20 years old They have moved to

23 MacKintosh Rd Rackheath Norwich, Norfolk NR13 6LJ, United Kingdom

That is the address and phone number on the invoice from my last order, dated 03/01/08.  However, KM Engineering are indeed now based at MacKintosh Road and, according to the sign on the factory, still have the same phone number.  Thanks lippy.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

I was told, admittedly several years ago, that although they no longer actively seek model railway business, they still have all the equipment and tooling and still have some stock. If you contact them and they either have the item in stock or the order was big enough to be worth while the machinery being set up, they would still sell you their model railway products.

I have never needed any so I haven't tried but maybe contacting them might either confirm that or confirm that it isn't so.