Marleigh 0 gauge (changing again) whoops

spenc

"good but a bit pricey"

All things from Peco are over priced, Take their micro switches, at over £5.00 each. You can get equivalent from "Rapid" for less than £1.50. Same for their turnout awitches. I would never buy their electrical bits because of the price they over charge. 

I agree Peco are over priced but our local model shop did not have the motors i wanted i did not want to wait a few days for some to come in the post and Peco is just around the coast from me.  

Well back to work tomorrow having last week off plus having a great day last Tuesday with family celebrating being 60.

I managed to wire the Pecos smartswitch in set them up and all working good I also renumbered the 31 and weathered it and a VAA wagon then ran out of paint so that's it for now.

post-11944-0-96075700-1535396365_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-96049800-1535396382_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-15068200-1535396396_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-03944500-1535396413_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• 6 months later...

Well it's been along time since any updates been ill a few times plus other members of the family have then I lost my mojo hopefully its behind me now I have finally put the sound chip in the 31 and sounds great and added a bit more scenery still more to do

20190310_161902.jpg

• Like 9
  • Friendly/supportive 3

42 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Steve

Good to see you back mate..... The layout has come on leaps & bounds....

Looking fantastic...

Jim

Thank you  it was good to get back into doing things on the layout will update more soon.

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Father Dougal said:

You know, you could easily fit a clay slurry gantry on the loop.....

Not at the moment that's extra work plus I don't know if ball clay went that way ?