Important! ARC Models is looking for urgent investment

ARCModels

Hello,

This is an urgent appeal requesting funding to help ARC Models, I am desperately looking for potential investor's for ARC Models.

The funding will allow not only the continuation of trading, but allow the production of new model kits of popular industrial prototypes at affordable prices.

Investor's will be given lifetime benefits, please see the investor's form for what you can be entitled to.

To apply as a potential investor and for more information, please contact me at arcmodels@fsmail.net to request a investor's form, and you can help keep ARC Models trading.

Thank you.

Hello,

In reply to your question, a good starting point would be aimed at continuing production, the rough amount required is in the region of £650, but there is also the funding for new products, such as the long delayed and unfortunately postponed RS&H 0-6-0t, this would need roughly £500 to complete and bring into production.

However, although this may sound more than anyone is willing to just give, if just 20 people invested £30 each, this would raise very nearly the amount needed to bring production back into swing or more then enough to complete the RS&H 0-6-0t and have this in production.

Please, let me know if you would like to know more or are simply puzzled by this answer.

Also, I would like to add, and this is aimed at everyone interested, in review of situations, I have made revisions to the investor's form, meaning that larger discounts are available for much smaller investments previously stated on the investor's form.

Thank you & kind regards.

Would it not be a better idea to let us see a copy of the investors form.

These are obviously low number production runs, so are relatively expensive, what happens if in six months time you still lack funding, the only return you are offering is a discount on kits, if you only want one kit, that is not a good return for even a £30 investment.

Hello Graham,

The investor's form can be acquired through emailing me at arcmodels@fsmail.net

Part of the funding is to address the production cost, the funding will help to prevent these from increasing for the future, for as stated in the investor's form, investment will help cover the cost of new software and tooling, both examples will directly have a positive effect on production and allow my products to continue to be produced at very affordable prices.

And true, if you want only one kit, then an investment is not for you, however, as I most certainly like to expand my range, possibly to mainline companies and even international prototypes such as the railways of Ireland, you can be rest assured that with the expansion of may range such an occurrence should not happen again , as part of the problem has been due to the low number of products I currently have available. But, as stated on my main thread, I have an exciting kit which I would very much like to launch, the RS&H 0-6-0t, this again requires funding to complete and bring into production, this and another yet to be announced and those promised such as the PD&SWJR loco's (& possibly rolling stock to match).

However, there are those who have already made multi purchases, and these with my current small range, think when I have a much larger range available how may more would like to purchase multiple items, it is these who would benefit.

I have here, as an example, of the discounts available, these are, the amount invested will give you a lifetime discount of;

£20 - 5%

£50 - 10%

£100 - 20%

£150 - 30%

£200 - 40%

£300 - 50%

£500 - 60%

As can be seen, a discount of, say 10% off £25 is £22.50

This might not immediately seem much, but after several orders, this can add up to quite a significant saving, as, as stated above, once an investment has been made 'it is for life!' and for any of my products.

Plus, there is the added advantage of seeing a prototype which would otherwise never be produced in RTR form, or is currently an expensive and complex kit, for you to be able to purchase a very affordable and very easy to make kit which takes less than a day to assemble and have it running in no time. These are what I am offering and hope to continue to do so.

So please, if you would like me to continue to produce very affordable kits of interesting and useful prototypes, please do give some consideration and do feel free to ask me via email any question you may wish to ask, or even ask for a copy of the investor's form.

Thank you for your time

& kind regards,

Adam of ARC Models.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

You may have now seen the very first images of my upcoming kit RS&H 0-6-0t, this however, could not have been possible if not for a grateful investment, and it is this investment which has allowed me to finally complete this kit.

Therefore, my financial position has also changed and the need for investment is now not so urgent, however, I am still offering you the chance to benefit a lifetimes worth of discounts, please see above post of how much you invest translates into what percentage of discount, for life.

One investment has already helped me to finish one kit, another will help me to complete a new one fast

Archived