This filthy example passed my box the other day. I know it only takes a few days for them to get like this on the RHTT duty but.....Is this currently the dirtiest loco around?

post-7179-0-76518200-1416091888_thumb.jpg

Your examples are welcome here of todays dirtiest diesels. Not old pics of stuff around years ago but up to date examples of current griminess.

Over to you......

Jon F.

• RMweb Premium

Pretty much any of the RHTT locos are up for this award. Apart from my local RHTT as they do rotate the 66/4 fleet before they get too dirty. I can't get pics of it as it passes my way in both direction in the dark........

However - I posted this in the RHHT thread a few days ago.

cheers,

Mick

This filthy example passed my box the other day. I know it only takes a few days for them to get like this on the RHTT duty but.....Is this currently the dirtiest loco around?

attachicon.gifIMG_0736 (1000x750).jpg

Your examples are welcome here of todays dirtiest diesels. Not old pics of stuff around years ago but up to date examples of current griminess.

Over to you......

Jon F.

:offtopic:

You could sell that on ebay; it's yellow AND professionally weathered

Hat and coat donned. :punish:

Is this time last year up to date enough?

RHTT again, showing the dirty yellow on the inboard end of the 20s and the relatively clean yellow on the outer ends. Also the much dirtier narrow part of the side of the 20 and the cleaner cab side:

post-6971-0-63994800-1416679020.jpg

post-6971-0-05752300-1416679022.jpg

Meanwhile, overall yellow shows the dirt quite badly:

post-6971-0-75550500-1416679226.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived